Senior VIC Manager
Disruptive, unexpected and revolutionary in our own way... Browns changed the course of retail and fashion history forever when it opened in 1970. Born in London but celebrated globally, we're the one-stop-shop for the best luxury fashion including established designers and emerging talent; renowned for our influence in fashion and style, and our innovative approach to retail and high-level service. Powered by Farfetch, we continue to disrupt the retail landscape to deliver a global luxury shopping experience of the future, championing creativity and originality.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Together we are here to make a difference and to spread kindness. We welcome differences, empower individuality and celebrate diverse skills and perspectives, creating an inclusive environment for everyone.
We're a collaborative and creative team, utilising our expertise and passion in product and styling combined with state of the art technology, to deliver a truly unique and personalised shopping experiences for our clients, both in store and online.
Our two retail boutiques are located in London. Our flagship boutique is located on Brook Street in the heart of Mayfair, and comprises four stunning levels of architectural delight, a unique edit of luxury fashion, and allows for an immersive customer experience connected at all touchpoints. Our Browns East boutique is located in Shoreditch and is a real creative and artistic hub; a true gem in the local community.
An exciting opportunity has come up at Browns to join the VIC team. We are seeking a high calibre, commercially minded and client focussed Senior VIC Manager to meet ambitious sales goals, drive regional expansion plans and lead a world-class sales team to develop our VIC membership. Reporting to the Customer Experience Director, you will be a client-centric leader committed to developing and motivating a team of Personal Shoppers to create a culture of improvement. You will have the desire to achieve sales results through the team and exceed our client expectations ensuring the highest level of service is delivered. A high-level of cross-functional collaboration is required to support and implement The Club strategy, aiming to engage and increase customer loyalty and retention. As Senior VIC Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage projects and support the strategic objectives. You will have a strategic mindset but be action oriented and use data led analysis to recognise opportunities and make business decisions.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Partner with the Customer Experience Director, Snr Product Manager & Client Development Manager as a leadership team to build the strategy into operational and tactical plans and implement special projects including expansion.
- Analyse and manage performance against goals, identify potential efficiency improvements and determine solutions for at-risk areas
- Build and lead Personal Shopping Manager & Personal Shoppers. Partner with People team on recruitment, training and succession planning with focus on elevating leadership capabilities
- Implement training programmes to upgrade Personal Shoppers selling skills, raise performance standards and accelerate sales growth in areas like Hard Luxury and Clientelling
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure full adoption of the Browns Diversity & Inclusion roadmap supporting and promoting a culture of conscious inclusion
- Work with Brand Engagement, Client Development & Snr Product Manager to develop offline and online client touch points and offline sales activities following brand guidelines
- Work with BE & CRM to ensure clients receive engaging and custom communications highlighting the best of FARFETCH from a product and service offering
- Collaborate with group leaders, Client Development and CRM on acquisition strategies, collaborations and partnerships to grow our client portfolio
- Manage commission and incentives reporting to the People and Finance team, ensuring accuracy and payment processing
- Be a Browns Brand Ambassador and establish relationships with local partners
- Help define and manage on budgets for your areas, controlling associated costs
WHO YOU ARE
Have a successful track record in leading large teams, managing sales volumes and exceeding targets
A natural leader with experience of people management, coaching and developing a team
Client centric mindset, always putting the clients at the heart of our actions to improve client experience and drive customer acquisition, loyalty and retention
Experience driving complex projects across different markets
REWARDS & BENEFITS
- Equity within the Farfetch group and annual bonus/or commission.
- 33 day holidays per year plus holiday trading.
- Flexible benefits - Private Insurance, Dental Insurance, Season Ticket Loan, Employee Saving's Isa's, ClassPass and more
- Discount of 50% off at Browns
- Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance & Pension Scheme.
- Flexible working environment and more!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES STATEMENT
Browns Fashion is an equal opportunities employer ensuring that all applications are treated equally and fairly throughout our recruitment process. We are determined that no application experiences discrimination on the basis of sex, race, ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, age, gender identity, ancestry, sexual orientation, veteran status, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. We continue to build our consciously inclusive culture as part of our positively FARFETCH strategy throughout our business, partnerships, and communities.