Acne Studios is now looking for a solution oriented buyer. In this role you drive Womens Fashion & Accessories categories to achieve department goals and KPI´s through the range planning, product selection, sales forecast, and overall management of product assortment. With your strong communications skills and collaborative approach, you will have a close collaboration with merchandise team to share product feedback, sales results, and plan/secure range for coming season.
Your strong product and market knowledge as well as your passion and interest will help you being constantly updated about changes and shifts in trends, customer behavior, competitors and other global business updates
The work environment at Acne Studios is fast-paced and energetic; no day is ever the same. You will be based at Acne Studios headquarters in Stockholm and will have commitments that require travelling. You will report to our Head of Buying.
Tasks will include but not be limited to
- Contributes to seasonal category planning, implements range building and distribution strategy in relation to global stock optimization while securing local needs in relation to brand, sales and store capacity
- Secures assortment is balanced in between brand image and local commercial needs
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive allocation plan for all stores and for giving input on setting replenishment strategy & levels to buying support
- Responsible for sizing strategy
- On-going analyses and monitor the performance of the categories and projects for which responsible
- Responsible to meet the end of season sell thru % target for the department
- Produces reports and analysis on the range plan and performance identifying action points
- Briefing material and other product documentation for team or other stakeholders
- Constantly liaise with the store representatives for product and collection feedback to secure qualitative info to evaluate sales and that all team aware of clients´ feedback and needs
- Prepares end of season reports and collection feedback or other ad-hoc documentation needed
- Supports with buying on other projects and categories as needed
To be successful in this role we believe you have following key competencies and personal skills
- At least 2 years of experience from a similar role
- High analytical and numerical skills as well as ability to conceptualize and see patterns and trends
- Driven, highly result and action oriented
- Flexible and highly adaptive
- Business minded
- Organized, efficient and detail-oriented
- Very good English-speaking competences
- Very good Excel competences
- Good visual presentation skills
We may perform background checks for this position.
Acne Studios is a Stockholm based fashion house with a multi-disciplinary heritage. Through founder and Creative Director Jonny Johansson’s interest in art, architecture and street culture, an alternative path has been found, turning Acne Studios into a well-respected creator of ready-to-wear for men and women. The collections are defined by Jonny Johansson’s signature juxtaposing design and attention to detail, with an emphasis on tailoring and an eclectic use of materials and custom developed fabrics.
Acne Studios is independently owned and has over 60 stores over the world including flagship stores in Paris, London, New York City, Los Angeles and Tokyo. The company has an annual turnover of around 230 MEUR and a total number of staff of more than 800, around 200 are working at the headquarters in Stockholm. Acne Studios also operate offices in Paris, New York, and Shanghai.