Fulfillment and Billing Specialist
Nanushka is looking for talented Fulfillment and Billing Specialist to join our Budapest team to support the US clients (in normal working hours).
This is an exciting time in the growth of the brand: we are included in the latest Financial Times list of the 1000 fastest-growing companies in Europe; have recently opened flagship stores in New York and London; and have become a member of Vanguards, a fashion group and investment platform for emerging and sustainable luxury brands. We’re Budapest-based with a global outlook, with teams in London, New York, and Milan. The role of Fulfillment and Billing Specialist, then, is an exceptional opportunity to be part of an important time in Nanushka’s story.
The ideal candidate will have a detail-oriented mind and a can-do attitude. Nanushka is one of the leading brands in the sustainable luxury segment, we know that selling more is never sustainable, but we empower our people to work towards a more sustainable future with us.
As a Fulfillment and Billing Specialist, you will be part of our Fulfillment team, supporting Sales Managers on a daily basis. This is a great role for a suitable candidate to gain access and professional experience in the fashion industry and be part of a rapidly growing company.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Being responsible for dedicated B2B customer accounts, covering order-to-cash process and after-sales service
- Manage and fulfill wholesale orders ensuring on-time delivery in alignment with client's requirements
- Manage customer invoicing and outstandings, handle AR-related queries
- Work with the warehouse and the external stakeholders (customer's logistics team, forwarders, etc.) to arrange outbound deliveries
- Track orders and manage the day to day communication with customers for all order management topics
- Arrange client returns and repairs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ability to work independently
- English working level proficiency both written and oral
- Minimum 1-year work experience in a similar role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Quick learning ability
- Strong Microsoft Excel and Google Docs skills
- Computer literate (PC)
- Outstanding organizational and operational skills
- Experience working in ERP systems (Navision is considered as a plus)
- Strong analytical skills
- Data management expertise
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- A young and forward-thinking team with a cool office in downtown Budapest
- The possibility to learn, develop yourself, and be part of the growth story of Nanushka
- A purpose-driven business with a focus on sustainability in all aspects of our business