Graphic Designer/Digital Asset Coordinator
The Graphic Designer/Digital Asset Coordinator is responsible for the production and organization of product imagery assets for omnichannel use. They will support the Marketing team with content management, retouching, and creative asset requests. This ideal candidate must be highly organized and adaptable.
- Responsible for organizing, renaming, resizing and uploading image files for internal and external usage.
- Retouching E-Commerce product imagery.
- Upkeep and consistently organize all Ecomm and Editorial imagery post-shoots.
- Assist with asset delivery for social channels.
- Confidence working across both print and packaging platforms.
- Implement efficient processes to ensure that all deadlines are met.
- 2+ years experience in digital asset coordination or graphic design.
- Hardworking, positive attitude and passion for the job.
- Extremely well organized in maintaining file structures, transfers, and storage.
- Solid understanding of file formats, metadata standards, and asset organization best practices.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills with a proactive mindset when it comes to resolving issues and driving for streamlined efficiency.