International Business Development Manager
Informa’s Fashion Portfolio is the leading producer of world-renowned fashion tradeshows and digital events such as MAGIC, COTERIE, PROJECT, and SOURCING AT MAGIC. We believe uniting the industry’s best talent and most dynamic opportunities will translate into stronger events and platforms for buyers and sellers and help us achieve our promise to the industry: to bring together great brands and retailers in superbly merchandised experiences, provide superior customer service, and ultimately present end consumers with the best apparel, footwear, accessories, and fashion products.
Responsible for the development of partnerships with international government agencies and agents. Oversees multiple global territories and identifies new international sales opportunities. Creates strategy for pursuing targets and is ultimately responsible for closing sales to all levels of customers, including the management and care of new and existing customers. Works with international agents to pursue new customers and manages all new business for assigned territories. Sells the overall concept of Informa Markets Fashion shows. Must achieve sales goals as assigned for new business customers, tracking self-performance via Salesforce.com dashboards.
- College degree in marketing or sales with at least two years sales experience in events, sponsorships, digital/media sales, or similar products.
- Individual must have strong interpersonal and organizational skills and be detail oriented.
- Proficient with experience in MS Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Salesforce.com and other software packages.
- Bilingual / Multilingual: Italian, French, or Spanish preferred
- Experience in working with international clients / sales.
- Individual must be able to travel internationally 10% – 30%.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Access to LinkedIn Learning and other development/training opportunities
- Health and Wellness Benefits (medical, dental, eye)
- 401K and Matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Generous PTO policy
- Work-life balance
- Additional discounts through various partnerships
We know that sometimes the 'perfect candidate' doesn't exist, and that people can be put off applying for a job if they don't fit all the requirements. If you're excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we're looking for, please go ahead and apply. You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Informa is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.