Social Media Marketing Coordinator
Greenwich St. Jewelers is looking for a Social Media Marketing Coordinator to support our team in email marketing, content creation and daily operation of our social platforms. We’re seeking someone who’s passionate about the intersection of performance marketing and social media, and always has their finger on the pulse of the latest trends. If you obsess over platform updates, dive deep into data, love sharing creative ideas, and pride yourself on spotting innovative content before it blows up, this is the team for you!
Our ideal Coordinator is someone who is detail oriented and enthusiastic. You draw energy from collaborating on multiple projects, driving engagement, and seeking fresh and on brand content opportunities. You’ve got a talent for communicating brand voice and writing copy that connects. You know the ins and outs of all the major channels from standbys like Instagram, Facebook and TikTok, to the latest emerging platforms.
On the job, you’ll be:
- Take the lead on email marketing campaigns from ideation and setup through testing, deployment, and obtaining reporting. You’ll have the chance to get creative, trying out new strategies and discovering how our audience responds.
- Manage CRM, including growth strategy, performing maintenance on data and segmenting lists, learning how to meet the needs of our luxury customers.
- Assisting with content creation for all G.St social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, YouTube, and all new emerging platforms we’ve yet to discover, ideating, creating and executing stories, posts and video all over the web.
- The community manager on all social channels, engaging with the G.St community by responding to inquiries and connecting followers to the sales team.
- The lead support person for research, curation, and creation of innovative content for social media accounts.
- You’ll do internet deep dives to discover the latest trends, sounds, and viral concepts by searching hashtags, brands, and other influencers through TikTok and other social platforms.
- Writing compelling (and error-free!) posts that inspire engagement and help followers feel connected to the G.St experience.
- Following up on posted content to track campaigns, media coverage, and current events.
- Assisting with photo shoots from ideation to post production. You’ll organize product for photography, help out with all aspects of the shoots, and pitch in on edits.
- 2+ years experience working as a marketing coordinator and/or social media and online community management work under your belt.
- You love data and are skilled at CRM and value building relationships and being a go-to resource.
- Constantly evolving your concept of social media best practices, and staying on top of the latest and greatest.
- An enthusiastic go-getter who loves to pitch in and help. No task is too big or small for you to handle, and anticipating your team’s needs is your happy place.
- Has a high level of attention to detail, your time management and organizational skills are second to none.
- You’re experienced with Klaviyo and Shopify or comparable platforms.
- Experience with basic graphic design and video editing - if you have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and retouching, or are excited to learn, even better!
- A skillful communicator, whose command or verbal and written language, including copywriting, is paired with an empathetic understanding of brand voice.
- You love to learn, and are always ready to ask questions and own your mistakes.
What you’ll get at G.St:
- Annual Salary
- Paid vacation and personal days
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K with employer contributions
- Generous employee discounts
- Access to professional development and training
Starting out as a family run business, Greenwich St. Jewelers has expanded into a thriving company under the leadership of sisters Jennifer and Christina Gandia, with the support of our amazing team. We’ve built a robust online retail presence, and are excited to open a new Tribeca location in 2022. G.St is a BIPOC owned business committed to diversity and inclusion. We’re dedicated to our collaborative culture, and the work we put into creating an environment where positive, open communication is valued. If you’re someone who loves to learn, who loves to laugh, and who values a community focused approach to luxury jewelry, we’re excited to meet you already!
Greenwich St. Jewelers is an equal opportunity employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
Proof of vaccination for COVID-19 required for employment, reasonable accommodations considered for medical, pregnancy or sincerely held religious beliefs.