Senior Manager, Growth Execution Office (GEO)
Interested in influencing strategy and driving change at an iconic retail brand? Neiman Marcus group is looking for its next generation of business leaders to help define and deliver its growth strategy. This comprehensive growth strategy will redefine the luxury customer experience - from leveraging personalization to creating compelling assortments to rethinking our world-class selling and service model to much more.
We need top notch talent to join the Growth and Execution office which is part of a cross-functional team to drive transformational change across all areas of the business. The Growth Execution Office includes Strategy and Business Development, Strategic Execution, Change Enablement, and Communications.
The Strategic Execution team is charged with developing and executing significant transformational growth initiatives for both NM and BG brands. This team will champion the strategic agenda and roadmap, align initiatives across the growth program and solve for issues and risks, in order to compete effectively and contribute to future growth as an innovative, growth minded, customer centric luxury platform. Qualifications - External
The Senior Manager, Strategic Execution report into the Director, Strategic Execution. The Strategic Execution teams reports into the Growth & Execution Leader, who reports to the CEO.
- Consults with initiative teams to bring alignment and understanding towards cross-functional initiatives that impact each other and the greater organization by developing objective-driven strategic roadmaps and project plans, validating initiatives (specificity, rigor, business cases, and milestone plans), coordinating across stakeholders, and making recommendations for changes based on trends
- Contributes to the development and coordination of long-term growth strategies for NMG
- Contributes to projects related to strategic growth opportunities in the business; including development and delivery of key milestones, analysis, presentations and the collaboration/management of cross-functional teams and external consultants
- Partners with the business to drive initiatives forward, leading projects and escalating issues and risks
- Partners with cross-functional partners to ensure process, operational initiatives and execution plans to drive brand growth
- Identifies industry best practices and translating into practical solutions for Neiman Marcus Group
- 8+ years of experience in strategy consulting, retail and/or consumer package goods
- Experience in merchandising, planning, finance, eCommerce, startups, business development or omni channel retail - including but not limited to luxury department, specialty or monobrand store retail.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. Influence others by asserting own ideas while gaining support and commitment from others. Identifies/influences critical stakeholders - proactively problem solves and recommends solutions.
- Strong presentation skills including development and delivery of various formats to executive audiences. Able to understand audience and present material accordingly.
- Strategic thinking; ability to identify outside environmental trends and changing customer needs and use that knowledge to build business strategies and plans.
- Aptitude for quantitative analysis, specifically regarding financial modeling