Compensation and Benefits Specialist -
- Ermenegildo Zegna Group
- Stabio, Ticino, Switzerland
- Closing date
- 27 Apr 2023
At Zegna, we believe the qualities and passion of our people are integral to our success. Makers, masters, designers and doers; everyone contributes in our hands-on, minds-on culture. Based in our HQ in Stabio, Switzerland we're looking for an impressive Compensation and Benefits Specialist.
As a Compensation and Benefits Specialist , you will be responsible for overseeing and administering our employees' rewards, benefits and compensation. Reporting to the HR Controlling & Total Reward Manager, you will collect insight from different Group legal entities, conducting analysis and driving the adoption of standard processes and reporting.
This role is extremely important as you will contribute to developing processes, best practices and policies that improve the performance, engagement and satisfaction of our employees.
WHAT MAKES YOU, MAKES ZEGNA
When you join Zegna, you join a team, working together to shape the future of our company.
For this role, we're looking for someone who has a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, preferibly familar with SOX compliance.
You also must possess the following characteristics to achieve your goals:
Are you proactive, results-driven with sense of personal accountability?
- You will support in the update of relevant policies and information documents ensuring employees know the benefits program offered
- You will keep benefits program constantly updated in line with the Market benchmark
- You will run audit reports and co-ordinate merit review processes (e.g. timing and systems upload)
Are you a team player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to develop mutually beneficial external and internal relationships?
- You will liaise with external vendors to negotiate contractual conditions
- You will ensure the adoption of standard process and d ata gathering from the different Legal Entities
- You will provide support to HR BP on employees compensation issue (eg. salary package proposal, variable pay calculation, seconded employees)
- You will Support in the design and implementation of new Benefit policies
- You will support HR Controlling & Total Reward Manager in defining Compensation framework/policies at both local and global level that are cost effective and consistent with labor market trends and organizational objectives
- You will manage the HR Systems as regards the remuneration aspects (eg. HRz tool and related processes)
- You will provide analysis / salary benchmark on employee compensation structure, cooperating with salary benchmarking external consulting companies
- You will monitor and research compensation and benefits trends to ensure the company is aligned with labor market expectation
Dressing men since 1910, Zegna is an internationally recognised luxury menswear brand.
Our iconic label forms part of the Ermenegildo Zegna Group - one of Italy's most famous family driven enterprises encompassing a Luxury Textile Laboratory Platform fostering the best Italian fabrics through the preservation of precious artisanal mills and the brands Zegna and Thom Browne that create and distribute luxury clothing in 80 countries worldwide.
Deeply grounded in Our Road of over 110 years of history and craftsmanship, yet always at the forefront of contemporary innovation and style, at Zegna, we continue to build an inspiring international brand. This collective journey is underpinned by our change-making spirit, customer-centric culture and the belief that our actions today will shape our tomorrow. Energised, accountable, and authentically ourselves, at Zegna, we are as proud of our people as our products and know that the qualities and passion of our employees drive our success.
Join us on "Our Road to Tomorrow".
The Ermenegildo Zegna Group is a leading luxury menswear brand and one of the most renowned businesses in Italy. Founded in 1910 in Trivero, in the Biella Alps, by the young entrepreneur Ermenegildo, whose vision was to ethically create the world’s finest textiles through innovation and the sourcing of the noblest fibers directly from their markets of origin, the company is managed today by the fourth generation of the Zegna family with Gildo Zegna as CEO. Since the late 1980s, the company has implemented a comprehensive strategy of verticalization, creating a global luxury brand which now ranges from fabric to clothing to accessories, and is focused on retailing, pioneering early entry in emerging luxury markets, in addition to being the first luxury brand to open a monobrand store in China in 1991. In 2000 The Group established Fondazione Zegna, of which Anna Zegna is President, to manage the philanthropic activities of the Zegna family in support of organizations that work to improve society and the environment. In 2012 a new Ermenegildo Zegna project was launched worldwide: ZegnArt, an independent commitment focused on international collaboration in the field of visual arts and in February 2014, the Group announced the Ermenegildo Zegna Founder’s Scholarship, a 25-year project named for its founder with an annual investment in education of €1 million. In July 2014, to reach higher standards in its production, the Group acquired the majority share of the Achill wool farm, an Australian property located in the New South Wales region, where Merino sheep are bred. The purchase represents a decisive step for the Zegna company, reconfirming its longstanding support of the wool industry and completing its verticalization strategy.
Via Savona 56/A Milano
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert