Ecommerce Customer Service Manager
An opportunity has arisen in the Digital team for a Customer Service Manager to lead and develop our growing Ecommerce Customer Service team.
- Manage a growing team of Ecommerce Customer Service Advisors to provide a seamless and personalised customer experience across all DSM London customer care channels including email, Zendesk, phone, Trust Pilot, live chat and social media channels
- Understand and implement a clear tone of voice and customer service strategy
- Set KPI’s and objectives for the team and deadlines to ensure customer service is running smoothly
- Explore innovative ways to improve and grow the Customer Service team globally and augment the customer journey
- Manage escalated customer tickets, providing appropriate and personalised responses to resolve any issues
- A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Ecommerce Customer Service Management
- Zendesk and Trust Pilot experience preferable
- Have a great knowledge of DSM and general love for the brand
- Excellent attention to detail and verbal/written communication skills
Occasional weekend coverage will be required
The diversity of our workforce is what makes us unique, creative and connected.
As an equal opportunity employer, we work hard to ensure that candidates and employees are treated fairly. We do not tolerate discrimination of any kind. We welcome people from all courses of life - age, race, gender, sexuality, disability, and more - and strive to make everyone feel like they belong.
We review our recruitment selection criteria, hiring processes and onboarding often. The goal is to be as diverse and inclusive as possible.
Put simply: we welcome everybody, respect everyone's stories, and celebrate our differences.