- Jonathan Simkhai
- West Hollywood, California
- Closing date
- 23 Apr 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Jonathan Simkhai is searching for a Merchandise Planner. This person will be responsible for reviewing weekly performance metrics, executing seasonal OTB by category, developing department and classification strategies, helping to facilitate monthly hindsight reports, and ensuring margin and sell thru targets are achieved in season.
- Execute weekly and monthly reporting and comparative analysis of Jonathan Simkhai sales performance. Recap by delivery, class and attribute selling to understand nuances by region and identify opportunities and/ or risks for business.
- Work on combining the DTC global selling data
- Oversee seasonal line planning by channel and classification to improve adoption rate
- Prepare weekly and monthly product reporting in partnership with the rest of the Merchandising team, to develop strategies to improve amount of productive skus and sell through
- Develop strong collaborative relationships with cross-functional partners
- Highlight takeaways and deliverables needed to ensure we are developing the most accurate number of styles and Sku’s to limit risk and maximize in season opportunities
- Monitor product sell thru and work with wholesale and DTC planning team to see ideal product opportunities by month
- Complete seasonal product hindsight reporting to support future strategy development and ensure WS and DTC needs are being fulfilled
- Partner with Merchandising and Design in prepping for additional ad hoc reporting, creating assortment and Sku count plans by classification, and financial plan build outs for future line planning
- Maintain market awareness through store visits, competitor shopping and analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years of relevant merchandising planning experience
- Advanced excel skills
- Comprehensive understanding of retail math
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent analytical skills
- Organized and able to multitask
- Personable, team oriented and capable of developing strong working relationship with internal and external partners
- Experience in Fashion and/or Retail not required. Analysts from other industries welcome.
Established in 2010, the Jonathan Simkhai brand provides luxury ready-to-wear for the modern woman. The core aesthetic philosophy plays with the tension of feminine strength and sensuality; this is reflected in the employment of customized fabrics, romantic detailing, linear lines, and contoured silhouettes. Through designs that seek to embolden women with confidence and ease, the brand represents modern versatility. As a 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, Jonathan Simkhai continues to redefine the 21st century wardrobe and reinvigorate American fashion.
SIMKHAI designs for the elevated everyday with innovative techniques and timeless craftsmanship.
Founded in 2010 by designer Jonathan Simkhai, the studio takes inspiration from architects and sculptors alike, blending progressive construction techniques with intimate hand-detailing to create truly special garments and lifestyle design.
A 2015 winner of the prestigious CFDA/ Vogue Fashion Fund, the studio has earned recognition for its original silhouettes, quality constructions, and timeless elegance.
653 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert