At Vestiaire Collective, we are committed to delivering the best experience for our loyal community of buyers and sellers. We are growing our team and our business into a global brand and the leaders in circularity in fashion. We want everyone we work with to be change-makers, to think differently, and to innovate without compromise. Vestiaire Collective is looking for a Head of Corporate IT to join our Tech organisation based in Paris (F, M, D) About the role
Our Corporate IT team is responsible for providing the most robust, performing, secure, sustainable and carbon savvy IT infrastructure and experience to all Vestiaire Collective employees globally. The team also plays a critical role in some global initiatives that rely on IT infrastructure such as opening new locations, finding new ways of doing things better and continually improving our infrastructure.
We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and be involved in a fast paced, dynamic and exciting environment. What you'll be doing
Who you are
- You own the Corporate IT Team's roadmap and make sure it's delivered on time. Reporting directly to ExCom member for technology, you are working closely with senior business stakeholders on global initiatives.
- You are responsible for hiring, growing, and managing your team across different locations (currently 5 offices, 5 warehouses and growing), as well as contracting and managing several external technology providers.
- You have full ownership over the Corporate IT overall budget. You make sure every decision is taken with the right amount of benchmarking and prototyping.
- We are growing, so when we open up new offices and facilities, you'll oversee the Corporate IT involvement in these projects.
- We have a solid IT platform, you will have opinions on how this should be improved to increase efficiency through developing innovative automation solutions
- You'll manage and support your team in procuring IT equipment globally to facilitate our growth
What we offer
- You are praised for your leadership skills (motivation, mentor) and have developed people management skills in fast-moving environments, ideally in startup and scale-up.
- You feel comfortable building up and significantly improving a global corporate IT infrastructure, growing and developing a team of 7 to 10 people, and optimizing a 7 figures budget.
- You position yourself as a business partner and are eager to deliver significant added value to our organization.
- This role requires a strong sense of initiative, autonomy, and solid communication skills across a large spectrum of people across the company.
- Your English is fluent (interviews will be conducted in English).
About Vestiaire Collective
- Agile work environment.
- Mac or PC of your choice, it's up to you!
- Technical Conferences, meetups to learn more & share more
- Attractive salary & bonus scheme
- And... if you move to Paris for us, we will take care of your relocation and visa sponsorship for you and your family.
It all comes down to one important question: Why should so many great fashion items remain unworn in people's wardrobes?
Vestiaire Collective is a global platform that connects millions of buyers and sellers of desirable pre-loved fashion. We are global: our headquarters are in Paris and we have satellite offices in Tourcoing, New York City, Berlin and Hong Kong.
Vestiaire Collective is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to develop an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our fashion activist community.