Ralph Lauren Corporation (NYSE:RL) is a global leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in five categories: apparel, accessories, home, fragrances, and hospitality. For more than 50 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets. The Company's brand names, which include Ralph Lauren, Ralph Lauren Collection, Ralph Lauren Purple Label, Polo Ralph Lauren, Double RL, Lauren Ralph Lauren, Polo Ralph Lauren Children, Chaps, among others, constitute one of the world's most widely recognized families of consumer brands. At Ralph Lauren, we unite and inspire the communities within our company as well as those in which we serve by amplifying voices and perspectives to create a culture of belonging, ensuring inclusion, and fairness for all. We foster a culture of inclusion through: Talent, Education & Communication, Employee Groups and Celebration.
ResponsibleformanagingtheRalphLaurenbrandaestheticandcreatingamemorablecustomershopping experiencethroughtheexecutionandmaintenanceofrigsandinterior/windowdisplays.The Manager, Brand Image is responsible for working with both full price Ralph Lauren Retail and Outlet Stores for the assigned area. This role will be responsible for implementing the Retail Strategies, Directives, Floor Sets, Windows and Merchandising for all divisions/departments across these two channels.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
•Conduct frequent walkthroughs (in-person or remote) of locations, identifying opportunities to improve and maintain the overall merchandising standards, aesthetic and creative appearance of the site, including the overall tidiness of each store.
* Conductvirtual walkthroughoflocations,identifyingopportunitiestoimproveandmaintaintheoverall aestheticandcreativeappearanceofthesite,includingtheoveralltidinessofeachstore.
* Store visits are conducted at a priority locations & new stores within both Channels (Polo Factory Stores and Ralph Lauren Stores)
* When relevant, managetheprocurementandcompilationofcreativeandaestheticelementsfor windows,including:wallpaper,paint,rugs,fabrics,lightinganddecorativepropelements.
* Develop and lead workshops to teach visual merchandising techniques and brand standards, i.e. how to create impactful visual presentations, how to expand and condense presentations., etc.
* CommunicateonaregularbasiswithStoreManagementtoensurethat store changeovers are executed appropriately and that businessneedsaremetinthemostbrandappropriatemanner.
* TakeresponsibilityforstayingconnectedtotheCorporateOfficeincludingupdatesto thedirectives,showrooms,advertising,productdeliveriesandbuys.
* ActivelyparticipateinthetimelyupdatingoftheTeamSite,includingwindowandinteriorphotoreview uploads and regionalcalendars.
* Knowandbeawareofcreativecompetition,learnfromwhatyouseeoutsideofyourimmediate environmentandreportbacktomanagementon observationsandinsights.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge
* Experience in visual presentation, merchandising and rigging experience, within a luxury retail environment
* Strong time management and organizational skill-set which enables managing and engaging the team
* Ability to manage and travel to multiple store locations
* 50% of time based in assigned store
* 25% of time Travel out of market to assist with AR Store Gloucester, NJ
* 25% of time working in office (remote)
* Ability to lift 50lbs
* Ability to conduct installations outside of standard working and retail store hours (i.e., evenings after 9 PM and weekends)
* Ability to handle feedback and apply learning
* Assertive and solution-oriented when faced with obstacles
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with supervisors, direct reports and peers
* General computer proficiency including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Passion and affinity for the Ralph Lauren brand