Department Specialists are brand ambassadors responsible for creating an emotional connection between our customers and the brand. They consistently exceed expectations, provide exceptional customer service, and display passion for our brand. Our Department Specialists are part of a team focused on delivering top line sales results. They are assigned to a specific Department of Responsibility, but are versatile and able to adjust at any time based on business need.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and offers assistance to every customer; focuses on customer engagement and suggestive selling to drive UPT and conversion.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions; leads the training effort on department product knowledge.
- Executes replenishment based on sell-through and available backstock; ensures sales floor inventory levels and size availability aligns with brand standards.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; asks our customers for feedback and conveys business opportunities to management.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Executes promotion changes and ensures marketing signage is up to date and accurate.
- Partners with management to lead department floorset execution; understands seasonal strategies and maintains visual presentation standards.
- Monitors department performance and communicates recommendations to management that will drive sales.
- Supports backstock organization standards and adheres to all company tools, policies and procedures.
- Enforces loss prevention policies, maintains awareness of potential theft and reports concerns to management.
- Supports the management team to motivate associates to achieve sales goals and assists with the onboarding of new associates.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Embraces innovation change and company initiatives; works collaboratively to accomplish brand goals and objectives.
- 1 year of retail experience preferred.
- High school graduate/equivalent preferred.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.