Associate Designer, CKU Men's and Women's Print, Graphic, Color - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 14 Oct 2022
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
The Associate Designer will support print, graphics, and color for Calvin Klein Women's and Men's Underwear, Offprice from initial concept through product delivery. This includes supporting the design team in print, pattern, trim, waistbands, and graphics and working alongside key partners for follow up.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Supports the design and development of seasonal collections.
- Coordinates CAD work for Calvin Klein Underwear Women's and Men's product.
- Develops pattern, print, waistband, and color-up and supports building of mens and womens print and graphic direction for off price channels.
- Coordinates and supports team in color and concept development.
- Explores new concepts, materials, and trims via websites, trend services, and retailing.
- Presents initial design concept tear sheets to meet line plan requirements.
- Prepares design presentations for concept and sketch review meetings.
- Responsible for finished sketches/CADs for physical/digital presentations.
- Supports design team in strategy and concept as well as line adoption stages.
- Support design team in maintaining/organization of styles, trims, and development library.
- Work cross channels with Supply partners for follow up and development of artwork and graphics.
- Collaborates with global and regional Merchandising teams on specific needs and updates on seasonal decks.
- Collaborates and follows up on deliverables and deadlines with all cross-functional partners throughout the design process.
- Prepares materials for meetings and presentations in a timely, organized manner.
- Communicates with NY product development team, and overseas hubs and vendors.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Experience: 2-4 years of experience required; preferably in Underwear or intimates
Education: Bachelor's Degree in related field
- Keen eye for application of color and print concepts
- Strong MAC/PC knowledge including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert