The Associate Designer will support print, graphics, and color for Calvin Klein Women's and Men's Underwear, Offprice from initial concept through product delivery. This includes supporting the design team in print, pattern, trim, waistbands, and graphics and working alongside key partners for follow up.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
__________________________________________________________________ QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: Experience:
- Supports the design and development of seasonal collections.
- Coordinates CAD work for Calvin Klein Underwear Women's and Men's product.
- Develops pattern, print, waistband, and color-up and supports building of mens and womens print and graphic direction for off price channels.
- Coordinates and supports team in color and concept development.
- Explores new concepts, materials, and trims via websites, trend services, and retailing.
- Presents initial design concept tear sheets to meet line plan requirements.
- Prepares design presentations for concept and sketch review meetings.
- Responsible for finished sketches/CADs for physical/digital presentations.
- Supports design team in strategy and concept as well as line adoption stages.
- Support design team in maintaining/organization of styles, trims, and development library.
- Work cross channels with Supply partners for follow up and development of artwork and graphics.
- Collaborates with global and regional Merchandising teams on specific needs and updates on seasonal decks.
- Collaborates and follows up on deliverables and deadlines with all cross-functional partners throughout the design process.
- Prepares materials for meetings and presentations in a timely, organized manner.
- Communicates with NY product development team, and overseas hubs and vendors.
2-4 years of experience required; preferably in Underwear or intimatesEducation:
Bachelor's Degree in related field Skills:
- Keen eye for application of color and print concepts
- Strong MAC/PC knowledge including Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Detail oriented
- Strong organizational and follow up skills
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH