5 Ton Delivery Driver - Tommy Hilfiger
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Tsawwassen, British Columbia, Canada
- Closing date
- 17 Mar 2023
With more than 60 retail locations, Tommy Hilfiger Canada's continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
We are currently looking for a Truck Driver for our Distribution Centre in Delta.
5-Ton Delivery Driver
Location: Tsawwassen Mills, BC
- Truck Operations: Safe operation of the truck
- Performs pick-ups and deliveries as specified - uploads and unloads truck
- Picking and sorting of material for jobs in the warehouse
- Keeping the Warehouse organized
Hard-working, organized and honest individuals with great attitudes to service our customers across the Vancouver Area.
Candidates must be focused on customer service, comfortable in sales with the ability to lift heavy items. You must be available to work weekends.
Customer Service/Sales: Must be able to go above and beyond with all of our customers by providing exceptional service
- Valid British Columbia driver's license (Class 5)
- Must have strong navigational skills & excellent knowledge of local streets and highway system for the Greater Vancouver Area
- Occasional heavy and light lifting
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to act on initiative
- Must be able to work on a flexible basis as overtime may be necessary
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Medical benefits for full-time employees
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and development
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert