The Business Transformation team partners with PVH North America business units and our Global Technology & Process organization to ensure that process outcomes and data governance practices achieve our global strategic goals in region. The team works to optimize our technical solutions to drive continuous improvement in key business functional areas across our brands to achieve efficiencies in process, common practice and transparency to operational results and KPI's.
The primary responsibility of the Manager of Procure to Pay (PTP) is to optimize the key business process within the PTP value stream. The PTP manager works directly with the business functions, as well as partners in other PVH regions to cultivate common practice. This role has leadership (influence) impact on driving, enabling, and advancing the PTP processes & capabilities across PVH brands and business units. To support brand/regional differences, this leader will act at a key business partner with the regional technology organization to clearly define business requirements. This role drives and facilitates the tactical execution of business enablement activities including business requirements and training documentation, user acceptance testing, training & business adoption, and continuous improvement.Responsibilities:
- Leverage global technical solutions and process to drive common practice
- Understand and document regional nuance and partner with the technical organization to deliver solutions
- Measure business operational performance to show progress, identify areas of risk and/or opportunity for continuous improvement.
- Drive leadership forums across regions to share successes and challenges in region and explore opportunities to leverage new or enhance existing common practice
- Bring industry best practice to our functional teams to build scale and transparency
- Integrate the best practices within PTP with the Order to Cash, OTC, Planning and Go to Market transformation teams
- Drive business readiness and change management within the PTP functions to support new process and or technology roll outs.
- Stay appraised of latest process and technology capabilities to ensure business processes remain relevant and are leveraged through new capabilities
- Build and manage business requirements, training documentation, process playbooks, SOPs and repository
- Create and run a super user program within the PTP functions to manage break fix, technical enhancements, and end to end knowledge sharing
- Bachelor's degree in a Business Administration, Information Management, Supply Chain, or related field. MBA a plus
- Minimum of 5 years designing and supporting procure to pay processes
- Direct knowledge of supply chain end to end process and value stream
- Strong experience with ERP/SAP modules and configuration would be a benefit
- Experience in managing a business transformation initiative, and/or process and system implementation project with cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated knowledge of business processes within Wholesale & Retail for Apparel
- Demonstrated use of analysis and metrics relating to adoption, progress and overall business operational performance that transferred to continuous improvement or new ways of working
- Ability to work in a team environment, effectively interacting with others
- Must be results-oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Ability to influence and drive transformation initiatives across the organization.
- Ability to lead, influence, communicate effectively and perform in a team-oriented, cross-functional, collaborative environment across all levels of the organization.
- Strong knowledge of cross functional daily operations within the PTP process and functional areas
- Strong project management skills for planning, resourcing, monitoring multiple projects and initiatives
- Ability to understand on strategic vision to develop and execute approach to new or improved business processes aligned to supporting technical solutions.
- Ambitious, motivated and capable of operating within the complexity of a matrix organization in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Strong skills in development and maintenance of documentation such as process mapping, SOPs, business process documents, business data glossaries (including advanced use of Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Results-oriented, demonstrate adaptability, flexibility, and resourcefulness
- Strong qualitative, quantitative, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Collaborative team player orientation towards work relationships aligned to company values
- Ability to take full ownership of the projects with minimal supervision and direction. Manage time and effectively prioritize demand
- Strong influencer, able to drive change outside areas of direct responsibility
- Capable of developing process where none existed, partner with business and IT to recommend and develop comprehensive plans to improve business process and performance in multiple areas
- High degree of creativity, vision and adaptability to changing trends and/or business demands
- Ability to work in a consistently growing environment and with partners in person and virtual
#LI-CS1The Company will not sponsor applicants to this position for work visas or any other work permits
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH