Senior Technical SEO Specialist - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Closing date
- 28 Feb 2023
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
Calvin Klein is a global lifestyle brand built on iconic essentials and powered by bold, progressive ideals. The Calvin Klein brands - CK Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein, Calvin Klein Jeans, Calvin Klein Underwear and Calvin Klein Performance - provide us with the opportunity to market products both domestically and internationally at various price points, through multiple distribution channels and to different consumer groups. The Calvin Klein brands are also licensed for a range of products, including fragrance, women's apparel, footwear, eyewear, watches and jewelry in various regions. Global retail sales of products sold under the Calvin Klein brands were approximately $9.4 billion in 2019.
The tiered-brand strategy was established for Calvin Klein to provide a focused, consistent approach to global brand growth and development that preserves the brand's prestige and image. Each of the Calvin Klein brands occupies a distinct marketing identity and position. We believe that Calvin Klein is well positioned over the next few years to establish itself as the world's favorite brand. With the North Star of "Defying the boundaries of self-expression" guiding its design, marketing and consumer engagement initiatives, we believe that Calvin Klein will convert its investments into ongoing commercial success
CALVIN KLEIN Europe has launched a series of interconnected projects aimed at transforming our in-house marketing and data management capabilities to create a more connected, integrated and personalized dialogue with our consumers. A key part of this transformation project is the in-housing of our Performance marketing teams.
In the last year we have been building the foundations and the team for Calvin Klein Performance Marketing. Now we are looking into moving to the next phase: building on the foundations and accelerating 2022 growth with key projects within the team and cross teams and departments.
The Senior Technical SEO Specialist is part of the Calvin Klein E-commerce and Marketing department, reporting to the SEO Manager. This role will have a high degree of ownership over the technical SEO roadmap. Responsibilities will include the identification of opportunities to grow, measure the impact, prioritization of projects and work with our product, engineering and development teams to support the implementation of the initiatives and projects. You will also work with our Content, UX, Merchandising and Buying teams on a regular basis.
The Senior Technical SEO will be a proactive player constantly sharing with the SEO Manager and extended team ideas and recommendations to grow the organic performance and to transform CK's website as a product.
- Collaborate with SEO Manager on strategy definition, roadmap prioritization, content and technical SEO optimizations, automation and innovation.
- Drive Operational Excellence: processes that will allow to scale operations across markets, campaigns, and landing pages.
- Work closely with product, engineering, analytics and data science teams to build bespoke tooling, reporting and insights.
- Conduct regular audits on indexation, crawling and rendering to identify obstacles to rank and provide actionable actions to improve .
- Analyze log files and web analytics data to identify opportunities to grow.
- Work together with our development teams to enhance site speed and overall technical SEO compliance.
- Design and propose SEO experiments to test new techniques and strategies for ROI growth.
- Develop strategy per market and category based on seasonality, potential, needs and supply characteristics.
- Align regularly with the Paid Search team on keyword research, analysis and testing to find the best balance between organic and paid and ensure a profitable and sustainable marketing mix.
- Regularly report on SEO performance in main KPIs, such as rankings, traffic and conversion for all markets and product categories.
- Work closely with other parts of the business from Ecommerce to Marketing to promote SEO and share processes and best practices.
- Stay up-to-date with latest SEO trends and algorithm updates and constantly share with the extended team major trends and possible impact.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 4+ years of experience in working in a fast-paced digital agency, Ecom environment or performance marketing.
- Deep knowledge of tools like, Google Search Console, ScreamingFrog, Deepcrawl, Keyword Planner, Ahrefs and SEMrush
- Highly analytical and skilled in communication. Able to translate business questions and challenges into actionable & measurable solutions.
- A detail-oriented, data-driven, and creative eye, combined with the ability to multi-task and manage several projects simultaneously.
- A strong learn-it-all and entrepreneurial mentality. Ability to deliver projects throughout the full project management life-cycle. Eager to learn and test new initiatives.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail & accuracy and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
- Knowledge of the retail & fashion industry is a plus.
What You Can Expect from Us:
- A company culture that fosters development, offering training and learning opportunities through our very own PVH University
- An international environment which respects diversity, equality, and individuality
- A monthly home-office budget
- A smart work program that empowers our associates to work from home in the Netherlands, within a flexible schedule
- A beautiful state-of-the-art Campus awaiting you upon our return to the office
PVH Europe and our brands, TOMMY HILFIGER and CALVIN KLEIN, are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse community of associates with a strong sense of belonging. We believe we are bettered by all forms of diversity, and take pride in working with top talent from every walk of life and corner of the world. In the spirit of inclusivity, qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, ethnicity, ability, gender, gender expression, gender identity, nationality, race, religion or sexual orientation.
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert