Full-Time Warehouse Floor Supervisor - Mississauga
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Closing date
- 21 Apr 2023
REPORTS TO: Warehouse Management
SUMMARY: Shares the overall responsibility of the warehouse operations, including
the receiving and processing of product, accurate & timely replenishment to the store
floor and controlling expenses and shortages. Assists management with recruiting,
training and development of warehouse associates.
• Maintain stockroom /offsite / warehouse standards that are consistent with TH
• policy and direction.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Assist in recruiting, training and developing Associates.
• Develop proficiency in all operational policies and procedures.
• Manage time and prioritize tasks.
• Receiving / Shipping - Processing HUB, 3rd-party deliveries, Transfers
• Maximize sales by ensuring merchandise styles and sizes are well represented by accurate pulls of the replenishment.
• Recognize problems, analyze causes, generate alternatives and solutions
• Act as a communication liaison between store and warehouse team
• Represent the TH image through personal and professional appearance
• Receiving / Shipping - Processing deliveries and Transfers
• Maintain an organized stockroom /off-site area / warehouse
• Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and operations
• Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness within the warehouse
• Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to stand for long periods of time
• Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
• Assist in recruiting and hiring warehouse associates who possess skills representative of the TH Brand and image
• Assist in the development of all associates to be knowledgeable in areas of product and stockroom / offsite / warehouse operations.
• Demonstrate teamwork within store and warehouse
• Lead by example
• Maintain warehouse appearance to reflect division standard
• Replenish merchandise on a timely basis
• Have knowledge of the store merchandise
• Keep management informed of all merchandise-related issues
• Execute markdowns and re-merchandise as needed
• Maintain warehouse organization merchandise/fixtures/hardware/general cleanliness
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert