Warehouse Associate - Part-time - Tommy Hilfiger - Mississauga
- Tommy Hilfiger
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Closing date
- 28 Jun 2023
- Coordinator / Executive
- Part Time
COME FIND THE PERFECT FIT &
JOIN AN ICONIC BRAND!
With more than 50 retail locations across the country, Tommy Hilfiger Canada's continued growth can be attributed to the commitment and dedication of our employees since we first entered the Canadian market in 1989. At Tommy Hilfiger Canada, we nurture a culture of personal and professional development. Careers within the company can only excel with a diligent focus on brand management, clear communication of expectations, consistency in execution, determination to exceed standards, fair and supportive treatment of all employees, and a dynamic, fast paced work environment.
The Tommy Hilfiger brand creates a lifestyle that inspires people everywhere to believe that anything is possible. The brand is all about people having fun, enjoying life, helping others succeed and treating people with respect. And as a part of the brand, you too can experience this fashion phenomenon.
Tommy Hilfiger offers:
- Competitive salaries
- Insurance & RRSP benefits for full-time Associates
- Generous discounts on merchandise
- Training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Assist store management in completing the sales generation and operational functions of the store.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and compliance with company Policies & Procedures and established Best Practices.
- Provides efficient, accurate and "spirited" service.
- Work towards a goal with an emphasis on service quality, customer satisfaction and financial performance.
- Deliver business results.
- Perform a variety of operational activities as assigned by the Store Manager or the Manager on Duty.
- Work well in a team environment, create energy and excitement around shared goals and values, contribute to an environment of trust and respect, act with urgency and integrity, demonstrate flexibility and HAVE FUN!
- Minimum of six months as a Sales Associate is desired, but not required.
- Minimum High School education or equivalent.
- Ability to communicate with customers and store personnel; maneuver around stock room, and office; lift heavy objects, stretch, and bend.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, which may require weekdays, evenings, weekends and holidays.
PVH Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Accommodation is available for applicants selected for an interview.
PVH Canada Inc. shall notify its employees and the public about the availability of accommodation for applicants with disabilities and its recruitment process.
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert