Sr. Manager VM Production + Training - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 19 Oct 2022
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
The Sr Manager VM Production + Training supports the Sr Director of Visual Merchandising while managing the overall seasonal production of Floorset Direction, VM Tools & Training development for field rollout. The role will work closely with Store Communication/Global VM for alignment of templates, language and direction.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for managing the creation, timeline and production of Seasonal Floorset Direction.
- Manages the photoshoot process of seasonal Floorset in the mock store + In-store Execution.
- Work collaboratively with the VM team for seasonal Floorset needs.
- Responsible for managing the creation, timeline and creative production of VM Training.
- Manages the working relationship with Global VM partners for consistent North American production creation of Seasonal Floorset + Training.
- Creating seasonal master fixture guides, floorplans + templates.
- Manages all weekly/seasonal directives through Store Ops/Communications.
- Builds alignment with Store Development of creative documents for field release.
- Managing the training calendar, with Store Development/Store Ops to roll out a structured VM training platform and development program.
- Working through Field VM managers for training opportunities, structure quarterly training topics and VM workshop timelines and document creation.
- Managing the seasonal In-Store Execution process with field partnership and establishing the creative layout of the seasonal Floorset direction.
- Continue to bring new fresh ideas of technology, training tools and direction communication to the forefront.
- Managing VM content on PVH Insider.
- Project managing cross-functional projects involving VM team.
- Partners with VM team for seasonal product mapping to adjust + confirm space optimization.
- Partner with VM Team on internal line list competition and field distribution.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
8-10 years' experience in Graphic Design + Visual Presentation and/or Creative Project Management
Bachelor's Degree in graphic/interior/fashion design or visual merchandising preferred.
- High aesthetic and excellent visual merchandising skills
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Strong negotiation skills
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Ability to interface with all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
- Microsoft Professional Office Suite
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Retailing
- Ability to travel
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert