Associate Store Warehouse Manager - Calvin Klein
- Calvin Klein
- Las Vegas, Nevada, United States of America
- Closing date
- 6 Nov 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
- Full Time
Warehouse Managers lead the effort to consistently exceed expectations, display passion for our brand, and strive for operational excellence to deliver an exceptional customer experience. They are responsible for leading a team focused on supporting the store(s) goals of delivering top line sales results. Warehouse Managers own the recruitment, talent development, and performance management of their warehouse team.
- Drives the effort to deliver and store product in floor-ready condition to expedite replenishment.
- Empowers the team to make decisions that align with brand standards, prioritize delivering an exceptional customer experience and always place our customer first.
- Cultivates an environment centered around an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to execute timely efficient product pulls.
- Assesses sell through trends and opportunities; collaborates with the Store Manager(s) to implement strategies that connect to the store's goals.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees the processing, replenishment, and backstocking effort in alignment with brand standards; strives to exceed established UPH processing standards.
- Drives the maintenance of an organized and safe working environment, and backstock organization standards.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures: provides loss prevention training and coaches associates to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Directs payroll and scheduling strategies in alignment with budgets: oversees store financials including expenses and inventory.
- Sets the staffing strategy and recruits top talent to ensure a best-in-class team: evaluates current talent and manages succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and maintains a focus on team development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers: treats warehouse and store teams professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership: builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- 3 years retail warehouse experience required, 2 years of retail store experience preferred.
- Bachelor's/Associate degree preferred or high school graduate/equivalent.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts.
- Ability to operate a box truck with air brakes preferred.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, climb ladders and carry up to 40 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert