Manager, North America Marketing - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 26 Oct 2022
The Manager, North America Marketing manages the day-to-day activity for all Brand and Product Marketing across regional channels. This includes supporting the Senior Director with the strategic development of regional Brand Marketing programs linked to global campaigns and Product Marketing initiatives, as well as facilitating the execution of each. This role will also be responsible for managing the marketing needs of key North America licensees: G-III, Peerless, and Dress Furnishings.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Collaborate with Global Integrated Marketing team to support the development and implementation of regionally specific 360 campaign planning.
- Understand how to translate marketing strategies across E-commerce, Retail, and Wholesale so that programs are omni-channel and synergistic within our region.
- Connect Global Marketing and Brand initiatives with commercial objectives, adapting strategies to channel needs.
- Serve as a key contact for internal partners including Design, Merchandising, Wholesale, Retail, E-commerce, Licensing, Fashion Office, Creative, and Production.
- Manage the briefing process for seasonal campaign and regional content needs, while directing shot list development.
- Oversee licensee partners' marketing requests, ensuring requests balance brand priorities and licensees' business needs.
- Support special projects, such as pop-up or collaborations taking place within the North America region.
- Partner with NA Marketing team counterparts to ensure consistency across North America channels when planning seasonal strategies, assets, in-store activations, and digital executions.
- Understand consumer appetites and behavior and utilize such insights to support effective marketing programs.
- Work with Project Management to ensure timely, on-budget asset delivery for all licensees and regionally produced marketing materials, including seasonal tool kits, video content, etc.
- Develop presentations for strategic pitches and seasonal performance summaries.
- Proactively stay on top of marketing, digital, and analytical trends, and understand best practices to help inform future strategy.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 4-5 years experience in Brand Marketing, with a balance of traditional and digital marketing preferred
- 4-year degree, preferably in the marketing or communications field
- Experience working with a marketing team.
- Excellent communication, diplomatic and interpersonal skills.
- Strong presence, excellent presentation skills, and positive demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and balance multiple priorities and projects at one time.
- Ability to understand and enforce proper representation of the Calvin Klein brand aesthetic.
- Ability to think critically and implement tactically.
- Market awareness + strong passion for the fashion industry + trends.
- Quantitative and analytical skills.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert