The Visual Production Coordinator supports the Sr. Manager VM Production and Training while working on the seasonal Floorset direction. Coordinating creative seasonal templates, graphic design needs and execute training documents. The role will work closely with the Store Operations/Global VM for seasonal needs of Floorset production.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Responsible for managing the production of Seasonal Floorset Direction for CK Retail.
- Responsible for coordinating and managing seasonal line list direction. Working with VM team on changing deliveries monthly.
- Supports the photoshoot process of seasonal Floorset in the mock store + In-store Execution.
- Support direct supervisor with building working relationships with Global VM partners for consistent North American Seasonal Floorset production + Training documents.
- Creates seasonal Floorset templates in partnership with Global VM and Store Development team for creative alignment.
- Manages all weekly/seasonal directives through Store Ops/Communications.
- Maintains the VM Seasonal calendar for Floorset production timelines, mock store walkthroughs and VM meetings.
- Maintains the timeline and creative production documents of VM Training.
- Facilitates seasonal store photography needs. Responsible for organizing photos for executive review.
- Collaborate on shared initiatives and special projects.
- Participate in seasonal In-store Execution Floorset walkthrough.
3-5+ years' graphic design and/or visual merchandising experience or project management experienceEducation:
Bachelor's Degree in graphic/fashion design or visual merchandising preferred.Skills:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong organizational skills, including ability to prioritize
- Professional demeanor and proactive approach
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and be flexible to changing priorities
- Microsoft Professional Office Suite
- Ability to travel
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH