Garment Technician, Sweaters
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Closing date
- 8 Jul 2023
- Design - Garments & Accessories
- Full Time
- Collaborate across functional and global teams on all technical aspects to create and deliver category specific products reflecting PVH European premium brands
- Responsible for managing Sweater category for Men, Women and Kids from proto through to pre-production sample sign
- Review Proto, Fit and PPS to ensure that they conform to design specifications, sample size and gradation for 'Right First Time' sampling and size sets
- Identify issues on all samples upstream in regard to measurements, fitting, construction and workmanship and provide cost effective production viable solution that will not compromise design intent
- Thoroughly and clearly communicate fit comments to vendor - liaise with factory on sweater specific issues - yarn, gauge, linking and construction issue to achieve Tommy required standard
- Provide continuous training to vendor and factory to elevate product quality
- Require to support other regions and take on ad-hoc projects
- Diploma or above in Technical Design, Pattern Grading or equivalent preferred
- At least 5 years working experience of practical garment manufacturing of handling Sweater and Knits for Kid's, Men's and Women's wear
- Strong technical skills and excellent knowledge of garment fitting, construction, workmanship and manufacturing processes
- Ability to convey technical information clearly in common terms
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural company and European market
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated, result oriented, responsive and detail minded.
- Good communication skill, positive with solution focus attitude
- Computer proficient, literate in Microsoft Office programs and pattern CAD system (For Knits only) PLM, and able to learn new systems
- Good in written/spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
About PVH Corp.
PVH is one of the most admired fashion and lifestyle companies in the world.
We power brands that drive fashion forward – for good.
Our brand portfolio includes the iconic CALVIN KLEIN and TOMMY HILFIGER brands. We market a variety of goods under these and other nationally and internationally known owned and licensed brands. PVH has over 40,000 associates operating in over 40 countries and $9.9 billion in annual revenues. That's the Power of Us. That’s the Power of PVH.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert