This position is to develop forecast, data analytics and review methodology to support retail business.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES /ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Develop forecast, data analytics and review methodology to support retail business. Lead the analytics team to provide business reports and insights for Sales & Operations team.
- Make retail business performance analysis of China retail on daily, weekly, monthly and annual basis to support S&OP team to drive business and review KPIs.
- Provide data analytics to support retail allocation strategy. Manage analysis reports for retail allocation team to conduct product transfer and replenishment.
- Work with Sales & Operations team, FP&A and planning teams to manage China retail business forecast.
- Take responsibility of all store sales target forecast considering the historic sales data, sales trends and seasonality in line with retail business strategy and target.
- Drive accuracy improvements in the rolling sales forecast. Keep tracking assumptions and rationale behind.
- Propose retail promotion setting and in-store inventory level to support merchandising to all retail stores.
- Analyze retail promotion ROI.
- Other tasks assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Decision Making: Makes good decisions based on analysis, wisdom, experience and judgment;
- The ability to leverage interpersonal skills to establish rapport and develop relationships with all key stakeholders.
- The ability to visualize, articulate, and solve both complex and uncomplicated problems and concepts and make decisions that make sense based on all available information.
- The ability and drive for achieving and surpassing targets against internal or external standards of excellence.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to digest multiple variables while making timely decisions.
- Creative Problem Solving: Looks to broadest possible view of an issue or challenge; uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective tactics.
- At least 8+ years of relevant experiences on business planning, retail planning, store planning or analytics or reporting function in retail industry.
- Bachelor's Degree in business related is required.
- Sensitive data consciousness.
- Good at EXCEL data analysis and PowerPoint using.
- Communicate effectively in English.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Applies knowledge and skill in business principle and techniques.
University graduate in statistics, accounting or related major preferred.