Manager, Video Post-Production - CALVIN KLEIN
- Calvin Klein
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 30 Aug 2022
We are looking for a driven, detail-oriented post production manager to join the production team at Calvin Klein. You will work with our team of producers, creatives, marketers and project managers to build and manage the workflow and delivery of all video content. From social/digital first videos to global commercial campaigns. This role will be instrumental in execution of all video post-production, all music supervision and licensing as well as numerous financial responsibilities including; generating estimates, purchase orders, job actualizations, financial logs and allocations to licensees.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
- Responsible for Video Post-Production budgets and buying.
- Leading video post production work flow post-shoot by communicating with project management and creative teams to share assets for feedback/approval, and ensure CMO's studio what is needed for timely final asset release.
- Work closely with the Director of Post Production to balance the creative concept with the business objectives of each project.
- Manage and develop relationships with outside vendors and freelancers; secure pricing, timing and continuity and adherence to Calvin Klein's brand standards.
- Oversee scheduling and trafficking of video post production (e.g., offline edit, color grade, VFX, retouching, animation, audio record/mix, delivery); liaise with internal and external creative teams and Fashion Office to review video assets for color/retouching feedback and provide comments back to post production houses and/or freelancers.
- Responsible for music supervision, composition and licensing.
- Closely partner with relevant internal teams to ensure all video assets are approved by Legal and Talent (when applicable) prior to final delivery.
- Works on reporting monthly institutional production forecasts to Finance teams and Business Manager.
- Work closely with the shoot team and project management to discuss timing and deliverables for all shoots to ensure post-production timing can be met.
- Work on providing creative-based problem solving when presented with budget, workflow, and scheduling obstacles. Lead with positivity to inspire others to get the job done.
- Establish and maintain uniform and efficient methods and procedures for efficient work flow and communication within the post process.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Minimum 3 years experience in Advertising Video Post Production.
Ad agency experience a plus.
In-house and fashion experience a plus.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
- The Manager of Video Post-Production must possess a high standard for on-time delivery of department projects.
- The Manager of Video Post Production must possess leadership skills that inspire trust from others when faced with creative challenges and/or when involved high stress situations.
- Must have proven experience with budgets and financial aspects of the business.
- Must have knowledge of editing, color grading, VFX, finishing, animation, audio mixing, and music supervision
- Must possess the ability to review color and retouching for high end advertising
- Must have a positive attitude toward teamwork.
- Must have good visual communication skills.
- Must possess excellent negotiating skills.
- Must be able to adapt to change and lead with optimism.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
For five decades, CALVIN KLEIN has been a cultural catalyst, creating a legacy of iconic imagery and provocative conversation while retaining its American DNA and youth-inspired designs. Our associates are a group of talented individuals with unique personalities and perspectives. At CALVIN KLEIN, we take risks, embrace differences and strive to make a positive impact on the world. Above all, we care passionately for the brand, our customer and each other. Founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz, CALVIN KLEIN is one of the world’s largest and most successful designer fashion brands. We are driven by our associates, creating one of the most visionary workforces in fashion. We are proud of who we are, what we do, and the future we are creating. Global retail sales of CALVIN KLEIN products exceeded $8 billion in 2017, and CALVIN KLEIN branded products are distributed in 110+ countries. CALVIN KLEIN employs a worldwide network of over 10,000 associates and operates more than 2,000 free-standing stores globally. Calvin Klein, Inc. was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2003.
- 020 589 9888
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert