The Consumer Marketing - Digital Solutions Specialist will collaborate with global & regional groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders to leverage and support holistic end-to-end MarTech capabilities aligning business strategy with enabling technology capabilities. Being completely versed with the entire MarTech ecosystem, this role will also facilitate translation between business needs and exploiting technical capabilities and roadmaps. The ideal candidate has experience with the implementation and adoption of world-class consumer technology solutions, as a critical success criteria. This role will also partner with global product and engineering consumer technology teams, as well as external partners, to drive & support end-to-end digital consumer solutions within the Asia region.
While delivering world-class outcomes, you love to find new ways of working across an organization, while collaborating in other areas of the company. Bringing creative approaches and facilitating out-of-the-box thinking, you will inform top strategic priorities for PVH and its iconic brands. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES/ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THE JOB:
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:Experience:
- Influence the evaluation, design, and rollout of digital consumer marketing platforms and endpoint management solutions in a rapidly evolving digital ecosystem
- Conduct product research define user personas, and collaborate on current and future-state consumer journey maps with counterpart technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Be the expert on all things MarTech; partner with global Product Managers and Business teams on customer and marketing strategies
- Working closely with Global Product Managers, translate evolving Asia regional business strategies against technical roadmaps and capabilities that enable desired business outcomes
- Partner with scrum teams, playing an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful delivery of roadmap commitments.
- Develop inputs to and facilitate ceremonies that include: Standups, refinements, planning, demos, presentations, and retrospectives
- Collaborate with QA teams on buidling rigorous test plans to ensure desired outcomes
- Drive regional feedback sessions with global product and engineering teams to improve team processes
- Facilitate enhanced metrics and reporting to measure success and identify places for improvement.
- Stay current with the entire Marketing Technology eco system investments at PVH, along with respective vendor roadmaps and capabilities to inform long-term global and regional governance & roadmaps
- 7+ years of digital consumer technology & product experience with minimum 5 years of experience working in retail or other similar consumer facing industry
- Proven track record of delivering results for large, cross-functional initiatives while managing multiple competing priorities
- 5+ years with Digital MarTech / CRM Systems (e.g., Salesforce)
- Previous experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud, Consumer Loyalty programs or a Customer Data Platform (CDP) (e.g., Acquia/AgileOne, RedPoint, ActionIQ, SessionM etc.) is preferred
- High degree of technical acumen with marketing technology platforms, particularly in deadline-driven environments
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to products
- Passionate about building great products, innovation and solving complex customer problems.
- Solid track record of building relationships and collaborating at all levels of the organization.
- Deep passion for making a difference in the lives of a global community of associates
- Ability to facilitate working sessions with global and regional stakeholders
- Undergraduate Degree in Information Systems, Digital Operations, or a related field
- In-depth knowledge of Agile principles and other hybrid processes
- Deep understanding of the customer centric Product Mindset
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to inform recommendations, drive actions, and align senior audiences
- Ability to clearly communicate the business requirements to engineering and operations teams
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, and presentation skills
- Strong functional knowledge of products in MarTech or AdTech space. Experience with one or more of the following platforms is strongly preferred - Campaign Management platforms, CRM systems, Customer Data Platforms (CDP), Data Management Platforms (DMPs), or Loyalty platforms
The following skills are not required, but preferred:
- Salesforce service cloud certifications
- Agile methodology certifications
- Experience working with customer data and analytics platforms
- Experience with new or existing system implementations and integrations