This role will develop and manage a holistic SEO strategy for North America with the goal of maximizing brand visibility though increased traffic, engagement, and conversion. As the SEO lead, you will be responsible for creating a roadmap of experimental initiatives that will lead to scalable and sustainable growth. You will partner with our site, merchandising, and technology teams to ensure that our site architecture and features roadmap support our SEO efforts. The ideal candidate will possess a deep understanding of SEO best practices with a proven track record of improving rankings by balancing brand image with tactical optimizations.JOB DESCRIPTIONResponsibilities
- Lead technical audits and identify optimization opportunities for key SEO ranking factors such as loading speed, site crawlability, internal linking, schema optimization, etc.
- Conduct semantic audits to identify ranking opportunities and keyword categorization
- Perform backlink audits and build strategic partnerships with both internal and external partners
- Analyze existing content as well as identify emerging opportunities (e.g., video)
- Build and manage a content calendar that aligns with our brand positioning and includes topics that resonate with our audience
- Conduct experiments using A/B tests and statistical methods to evaluate success of initiatives
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as site, technology, and development to ensure any updates or enhancements are SEO-optimized
- Effectively manage, track, and report on key milestones
- Act as a center of excellence for other regions by sharing best practices, algorithm updates, etc.
- Bachelor's degree required or commiserate work experience
- 5-7 years of experience in SEO management in-house or at a digital agency for an e-commerce site
- Strong knowledge of key SEO concepts (e.g., technical optimizations, keyword research, link building, etc.)
- Strong analytic skills with expert proficiency in Google Search Console, Google Analytics, and Google Data Studio
- Experience using SEO tools such as BrightEdge, Semrush, etc.
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating large data sets
- Prior history of driving cross-functional projects with e xperience working in Agile
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
- Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
- Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
- Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally - Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision - Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
- Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and external customers
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
- Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth, honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and productive environment
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
- Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
- Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers - Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of life
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to speed
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment. Disability Accommodation
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .