Sr Analyst, Data & Analytics - 11215 Metro Pkwy
- Fort Myers, Florida, United States
- Closing date
- 1 Sep 2022
- Senior Manager
This role requires strong data modeling and analytical capabilities to drive sizable, complex, cross functional results. Supporting the entire Chico's US segment, the role requires a broad understanding across the entire business to enable collaboration with multiple business stakeholders to gain an understanding of complex organizational problems from varied perspectives. This role influences the business to redefine the problem statement and designs multi-stage, data-driven solutions to real-world problems. This role directly partners with our Business Transformation team to build out products and services that streamline/improve how our Associates work. Critical to the role is also a deep understanding of how to integrate analytics into product features that redefine the productivity of our Associates.
- Primary responsibilities include generating insights and analysis support by providing guidance to the team related to key metrics of the business by developer, by project.
- Partners with IT and other 'analytics' areas to develop and progress Customer Data Strategy, including best in class processes and techniques to leverage data science across MetLife.
- Progresses Next gen customer analytics.
- Develops playbooks, frameworks and toolkits to access, structure and use customer data to solve specific business challenges in a fast paste environment.
- Contributes in designing data driven use cases and recommend analytical levers to apply.
- Translates data and packages it into both high level and granular consumer or customer behavioral insights to drive targeting and segmentation strategies and communicates clearly and effectively to clients and colleagues.
- Decision management and analytics for multiple client relationships/cobrands, collaborating on the development of strategies and programs across multiple channels to optimize performance and inform tactics including segmentation, targeting, marketing plans and offers.
- Conducts data mining using state-of-the-art methods to drive optimization and improvement of marketing techniques and business strategies.
- Works with peers to enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Works cross-functionally to gather insights which will improve business operations.
- Support operational initiatives and special projects across divisions and across the corporation - drive implementation and monitor progress.
- Communicates results and ideas to key decision makers.
- Connect the how and why, using your knowledge of data science theories and methodologies to derive the best approach that is fit for purpose.
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, and integration testing
- Assesses the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
- Keeps up to date with latest technology trends and how-to best leverage machine learning, neural networks and other avenues to harness the power of the organizations vast data.
- Serves as a resource for Junior team members; may provide guidance/mentoring to new associates; evaluating process, recommend and implement improvements, as needed.
- Evaluates complex, cross-functional business situations, supported by data analytics, to derive actionable insights to drive top and bottom-line growth.
- Provides financial analysis and support to drive improvements in internal processes that will result in increased customer satisfaction and reduced operating cost for the company (e.g., integrating processes for merchandise and customer analyses).
- Bachelor's degree preferred, in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Technology or related field; Master's Degree preferred
- 7+ years of experience manipulating data sets, Analytics or data science with an emphasis in customer analytics, marketing analytics, inventory analysis and planning/predictive tools.
- Knowledge and experience in statistical and data mining techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
- Experience in a retail setting
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred
- Business development experience, preferably in a large corporation.
- Highly analytical and proficient.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
Chico's FAS, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, lactation, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military service, veteran status, or any other category protected under federal, state, or local law.
Chico’s was founded in 1983 as a small boutique selling Mexican folk art on Sanibel Island, Florida. The Founders discovered the sweater, pivoted the business and fashion was never the same. The rich colors and prints, unique artisanal details, stylish solutions, and amazing personal service made a lasting connection with customers. Our corporate headquarters is located in Fort Myers, Florida supporting our family of brands: Chico's, White House Black Market and Soma Intimates. We offer a variety of amenities and benefits onsite as well as a strong company culture. It's our passion to inspire and empower one another and give back to the communities in which we live and work. Providing Most Amazing Personal Service to our customers, our communities, and each other makes Chico's FAS, Inc. an amazing place to work, learn and grow.
11215 Metro Parkway
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert