Senior Graphic Designer - Temporary - Tommy Hilfiger
- Tommy Hilfiger
- New York, New York, United States of America
- Closing date
- 17 Aug 2022
- Senior Manager
- Full Time
The THNY Creative Studio is a full-service, in-house integrated creative agency, supporting marketing and communications initiatives for Tommy Hilfiger, The Americas.
The Studio Team is responsible for all areas of creative development and execution across all marketing channels supporting the E-commerce, Wholesale, Company Stores (Outlet) and Adaptive business.
The Sr. Graphic Designer will partner with the Assistant Art Director to ideate, develop and execute print and digital creative content for Tommy Hilfiger's Company Stores. Scope of work involves POS collateral to support the In-Store initiatives, DTC (Direct-to-Consumer), email and seasonal photoshoots. The ideal candidate should have experience in Retail Marketing and an understanding of the In-Store environment in order to bring to life a holistic consumer journey from all touch points.
Primary Responsibilities/Accountabilities of the role
- Assist Creative lead to develop and execute creative content that will be used across all mediums from print collateral, emails and in-store videos.
- Partner with Creative lead, Business leads, Producers and Project Managers on day-to-day creative updates, including but not limited to POS collateral, promotional signage, email and mailers.
- Participate in new idea sessions and the possible development and execution of those ideas (i.e.: product launches, shopping experiences and in-center initiatives).
- Assist Creative lead with concept ideation and pulling reference imagery for elevated fashion and still-life photography, and video content.
- Support the maintenance of design standards, guidelines and best practices.
- Communicate design rationales and respond to cross functional feedback.
- Work closely with Creative lead and Producers on creative approvals and feedback routinely
- Maintain a strong attention to detail and ability to closely follow studio processes and guidelines
- Assist with multiple design projects and create design solutions in a fast-paced, deadline driven high-energy,collaborativeenvironment.
- Use existing product or brand guidelines to create visually striking experiences, and innovate best design practices that engage the consumer.
- BA / BFA in Graphic Design or equivalent (portfolio required)
- 4-5 years experience in Graphic Design
- Apparel industry experience preferred (agency or in-house)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- A refined taste level with expert design and typography skill
- Print production knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge of fashion photography history and trends
- Ability to concept design solutions with limited direction
- Extremely detail oriented, well organized, strong problem-solving skills
- Team player with positive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to take direction and provide multiple solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to prioritize (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadline and follow through
- An understanding of consumer priorities and ability to strive to exceed expectations
- Remain current in the graphic/digital design industry; identify new techniques and trends
- Video and animation experience a plus
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant's current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
TOMMY HILFIGER is one of the world’s leading designer lifestyle brands and is internationally recognized for celebrating the essence of classic American cool style, featuring preppy with a twist designs. Founded in 1985, Tommy Hilfiger delivers premium styling, quality and value to consumers worldwide under the TOMMY HILFIGER and TOMMY JEANS brands, with a breadth of collections including HILFIGER COLLECTION, TOMMY HILFIGER TAILORED, TommyXGigi, men’s, women’s and kids’ sportswear, denim, accessories, and footwear. In addition, the brand is licensed for a range of products, including fragrances, eyewear, watches and home furnishings. Founder Tommy Hilfiger remains the company’s Principal Designer and provides leadership and direction for the design process. TOMMY HILFIGER, which was acquired by PVH Corp. in 2010, is a global apparel and retail company with more than 15,000 associates worldwide. With the support of strong global consumer recognition, Tommy Hilfiger has built an extensive distribution network in over 100 countries and more than 1,800 retail stores throughout North America, Europe, Latin America and the Asia Pacific region. Global retail sales of the TOMMY HILFIGER brand were US $7.4 billion in 2017.
Stadhouderskade 6 Amsterdam
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert