Account Executive, Creator Expansion UK
At a stage of hypergrowth LTK is looking for a driven sales person to join its effort to scale out the platform to new creators. This person is someone who understands how to advocate and clearly explain the mutual value of creator driven commerce to creators.
In this role you will work in a newly formed sales team, collectively stretching across multiple European regions with a global support network within LTK. The task will be to handle the complete funnel for creators from a specific channel, from prospecting, building effective outreach tactics to ensuring an impressive first hand experience for new creators and converting them to initial activity/adoption.
Backed by one of the worlds most prominent tech funds you will come onboard just on the heels of a 300 million dollar investment by the Softbank vision fund as one of the early hires of the sales team. In addition to the global opportunities a hypergrowth stage tech company brings you will also be offered a lucrative incentive package that scale along your success
In this role, your job is to contact and onboard new influencers to the LTK platform. You will be measured based upon the following goals:
- Achieve your quarterly and annual targets for new influencer acquisition.
- Maintain consistently strong performance at 100% of your year-to-date goals.
- Strive to exceed weekly outreach targets via (but not limited to) phone, email and social
- Track all activities, notes and contacts in the LTK CRM
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Grow LTKs UK Creator/influencer portfolio by identifying and onboarding active high impact creators to the LTK ecosystem
- Use prospecting strategies to reach out to active creators/influencers who are not a part of LTK today and demonstrate the value of long term engagement within the LTK platform.
- Build influence within the creator industry, becoming a trusted resource for creators looking to increase earnings and grow their respective business
- Building best-in-class relationships and follow-up on all cold and warm leads.
- Adopt daily use of CRM and maintain a log of all influencer contacts and next steps
- Provide regular reporting and forecast updates to manager and wider Creator Success team
- Collaborate with the Manager of Creator Expansion, marketing and other departments to fine-tune creator messaging and most up to date product releases & insights
- Be a specialist within your targeted channel/industry vertical and provide industry insights to the wider Creator Success team
- 3y+ in a sales role, preferably against HNWI
- Excellent verbal, written and phone skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Experience in HubSpot preferred.
- Preference for those experienced in influencers, talent agencies, etc.
- Ability to conduct self in a professional manner.
- German, French, Spanish, Italian language is a plus
What is in it for you?
- Competitive salary, bonuses and private pension scheme
- Flexible work schedule plus Summer Fridays (Workday ends at 3pm)
- 25 days holiday, plus an extra day for your birthday
- A benefits and wellness scheme, including free gym membership
- Private medical care
- Volunteering days
- Professional development
- Work anniversary celebrations, including extra annual holidays, and luxury gifting
- Hybrid remote working combined with in-office time
- Virtual company Happy Hours and Virtual Team Events!
- Interesting problems to solve with an expert team at a rapid growth retail disruptor and the largest influencer marketing platform
What you have to look forward to when you work or visit for team huddles at a LTK Office:
- A dynamic social environment with team activities.
- Fully stocked bars and kitchen (free snacks all day!)
- Catered meals weekly
- Monthly chair massages
- Laidback office environment
- Happy hours
LTK is the largest global influencer marketing platform. Founded in 2011 by Amber Venz Box and Baxter Box, the company’s mission is to empower the world’s premium lifestyle creators to be as economically successful as possible.
For over a decade, LTK has served its three-sided marketplace of creators, brands and shoppers. In November 2021, LTK announced a $300 million investment by SoftBank Vision Fund 2 that values the company at $2 billion.
Today, LTK is the most trusted and effective business-enablement platform for creators, powering their universal LTK Creator Shops™. More than 5,000 retailers employ the LTK Brand Platform for performance-driven campaigns, paid collaborations and content licensing, and have invested more than $1 billion in influencer marketing through the LTK platform.
Shoppers purchase more than $3 billion in products annually on the LTK platform and app. LTK is headquartered in Dallas, TX with teams in the UK, Brazil, France, Germany, Australia, China and South Korea and clients in more than 100 countries.