International Wholesale sales Manager
INTERNATIONAL WHOLESALE SALES MANAGER
The Antwerp based brand Christian Wijnants is looking for an experienced Wholesale Sales Manager. This role will be responsible in developing our international wholesale business and grow partnerships in line with business goals. You will be operating from the Antwerp head-office.
- Define the B2B wholesale strategy in line with business goals, budget forecast and plan activities in line with the wholesale strategy.
- Research and monitor markets to identify new potential partners; continually evaluate current stockists.
- Manage agents and distributors.
- Organization of the sales campaign.
- Manage and update client database.
- Manage Back office, follow up deliveries and customer care together with logistics manager.
- Work with marketing manager for sales related viral marketing strategy and product launches to drive sell through and brand awareness.
- Support wholesale accounts with marketing tools such as, Clinics, Trunk shows and store events.
- Develop and manage internal and external reporting to maximise sales team, agents and distributors performance. Provide data and insights to the management team.
- Technical stops to present design team with feedback from buyers, agents and distributors in order to optimize the range plan.
- Management of interns.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE :
- A sense of initiative and properly passionate by the industry.
- Creative mind and able to work in an operational environment.
- You have strong writing skills and an extensive knowledge of Office 365, CRM, knowledge of Adobe package is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar (luxury fashion) business.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Good communication skills with ability to build positive working relationships within cross-functional teams.
- You are flexible to travel and have a driver’s license.
All applications to be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Including a cover letter and CV.