London Based Full Time E-commerce Intern - 6 Months FTC
Galvan is looking for a qualified intern to join our E-commerce team. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of luxury fashion E-commerce and Operation. This is a great opportunity if you wish to start your career in the Fashion Industry.
(Fixed Term Contract – 6 months)
- This is an ideal role for someone looking to gain experience in E-commerce.
- The main areas of responsibilities will be with the assistance of the smooth running of the galvan.com website working with both the e-commerce and customer service team
- Also to provide cross-functional assistance to wider commercial team.
- Support digital team to ensure excellence and efficiency across all digital channels, for example ensuring that all content is collected for digital ads, website, display banners
- Support the E-commerce team by ensuring the website customer journey is optimised through analytics, customer research and understanding of the competition, continuously looking for improvements to drive conversion.
- Use Shopify CMS to support website and online trading across online visual merchandising, add relevant product tags e.g. 'new arrivals' to correctly maintain site labelling
- Support the team by checking stock alignment across Zedonk + Mintsoft and assist in creating return labels when needed
- In line with the Trading strategy assist the E-commerce Coordinator to execute content across site and run quality control processes to ensure flawless execution:
- Ensure website assets are always accurate and up to date ·
- Assist with analysing and producing daily and weekly sales reporting · Run publishable item / inventory reports for digital teams ·
- Support with e-commerce photoshoots
HOW WILL YOU EXPERIENCE SUCCESS WITH US?
- E-commerce experience within the fashion luxury sector would be desirable
- Strong numerical, analytical skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and good understanding of website management tools
- Ability to prioritise the workload and learn new processes and systems quickly