Digital and Content Creative
Key Responsibilities: As Cou Cou’s Digital and Content Creative, you will be responsible for the creation and management of all content and visuals of the brand, working directly with the Founder and Creative Director. You will be responsible for consistently delivering creative assets across all our digital platforms and producing beautiful, unique and engaging design executions across all brand channels including .com, social media, newsletters, affiliate and ads. You will be across day to day art direction, acting as a brand ambassador to ensure that all visual touch points across the brand are consistent and in line with overall creative vision.
Content creation and management :
- Creating content for email, social media, and other digital media channels. Includes weekly and biweekly content creation — executing the concepts and vision from production (identifying/booking location/models) to then actually shooting them
- Collaborating with Creative Director to bring creative briefs and bring the mood of Cou Cou to life, with compelling narratives and story-telling
- Responsible for leading the production, and execution of all content and shoots, including the selection of photos and videos for the Cou Cou website, Weekly/Monthly Newsletter, and Instagram Feed, Stories, Highlights, Reels, TikTok, and other social platforms.
- Coordinates, directs, and produces all editorial and micro-photo shoots for the brand, under and with the creative vision of Founder and CD
- Coming up with original, creative and on-brand content concepts for micro and macro shoots
- Managing all final social and web assets
- Being a brand ambassador ensuring that all touch points are protected and are in line with the overall creative vision
- Playing a key role in the brand’s content strategy across digital channels
- Photo and video editing to create final assets for social media, print and digital use
- Assisting in publishing content to social platforms while publishing and engaging with customers/responding to comments
- Product photography
- Work with accounts payable to make sure all models, influencers, and expenses are paid in a timely fashion
- Cast, negotiate rates, and hire models and influencers while securing locations for each shoot.
- Organizes the entire shot list, the assistants and associates who will be needed on set, directing them to their roles and responsibilities.
- Partner with the team to plan and manage scheduling
- Source/rent tools and equipment needed for the shoot within budget
- Focus on producing the highest standard of inspirational and aspirational photography and video highlighting Cou Cou designs
- Maintaining a Rolodex of models, studios, hair/makeup artists and other freelancers
Digital creative and graphic design:
- Acting as a brand guardian ensuring visual consistency and alignment with brand guidelines
- Responsible for management and consistency of all social, digital and web assets
- Photo editing and selects for all channels including but not limited to social media, E-Commerce etc.
- Newsletter, print campaigns and digital ads design
- Designing engaging digital marketing content and collateral
- Working proficiently according to brand guidelines diligently to ensure brand consistency across all assets
- Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations.
- Create visual designs that effectively communicate concepts and brand identity
- Ensure designs are consistent across all of our online communications.
- Understand the best forms of digital output, ensuring everything is saved correctly for the best web performance.
- Efficiently deliver highly accurate and beautifully crafted artwork
- Assistance when needed with tech packs and cads
- An eye for beautiful design, branding, social media content, advertising and marketing
- Have an eye for the Cou Cou aesthetic and can interpret CD’s vision into something aspirational +inspirational.
- Excellent knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator (bonus: Figma and After Effects)
- Proficient photography skills for natural and studio
- Experience producing content for short-form social platforms (Snapchat, Instagram, and/or TikTok) and an understanding of how to produce and optimise vertical content.
- Strong graphic design and digital skills
- Strong digital production skills including video editing, digital graphic design, image animation to lift the designs online
- Interest in fashion, photography, and content creation, and strong writing and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, project management and organisation skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced and ambitious environment with high expectations
- Natural understanding of TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, email design marketing etc.
- Being able to resonate with a Gen Z audience and creating fun, engaging aesthetics for both still and moving image.
Please send a link to your portfolio to Hiring@coucouintimates.com.