Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a rapidly growing global company, helping drive the digital transformation of some of the world’s biggest and most influential brands and building out our enterprise sales and solution engineering team. This position reports directly to the VP Sales Engineering and will have the opportunity to influence JOOR's product development and direction.
We’re looking for a self-starter - you’re technically-minded and you love serving as a solutions architect.
You will be working in a team that strongly values creativity, autonomy, and mutual support. You will have a large degree of freedom executing in your area of specialty. At the same time you will have the ability to reach out for help when required. You have experience working with complex systems and are not afraid of tackling complicated RFPs, and multiple stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the response effort for RFP, InfoSec and SOW documents for enterprise and strategic deals
- Counsel clients on technical questions, owning responsibility for all tech aspects of the deal closure. You’re the type of person who instills confidence in others, even if you don’t have the answer immediately.
- Navigate client conversations with a strong focus on building alignment that sets the client up for long-term success with our Integrations and Customer Success teams
- Build strong relationships, both internally and externally
- Learn JOOR’s product inside and outside to support discovery around existing and future customer workflows, business & technical challenges
- Provide feedback to the organization on general client demands and identified gaps in product capabilities
- Deliver product demonstrations to showcase the latest capabilities of the JOOR platform
- Maintain and tailor JOOR demo environment for maximum impact during presentations in coordination with Product Marketing and Engineering teams
We would LOVE to hear from you;
- 3+ years experience in Pre-Sales Engineering
- Experience in Technical Consulting or Engineering Consulting. You know how to translate technical concepts to non-technical individuals.
- Ideally experienced in Home and/or Fashion Wholesale, Ecommerce.
- Strong communication and client-facing experience. You’ve got confidence communicating directly with clients.
- Experience with IT system security and single sign-on solutions
- Good understanding of modern systems architecture and system design, including on-premise and cloud-based solutions
- Experience with system integration methods such as APIs, flat-files, FTP servers, S3, etc.
- Familiarity working with ERP, PLM, POS, SaaS technologies and/or an e-commerce platform (preferred)
- Experience developing partnerships with third-party companies (preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
What We Offer:
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action
- Collaborate with our teams in NY, LA, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Milan, Paris and Philadelphia
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company off-sites, Meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company’s performance in relation to revenue and growth
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!