AMIRI is looking for an eager and motivated intern to join the team! Assisting with PR-related duties throughout the course of a 12-week paid internship, our ideal candidate is looking for experience in the fashion industry, particularly in PR or Communications.
Duties for this paid intern will include:
- Track samples in appropriate systems; working with internal and external parties to provide status updates of item whereabouts
- Provide weekly reports to Communications team on sample tracking
- Assist in scheduling couriers for outgoing samples, 3PL pick-ups/drop-offs and other items as needed.
- Physical showroom organization & sample upkeep.
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or General Business.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with Microsoft Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Who You Are:
- Strong interest in public relations
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of a balanced creative and organized approach