Junior Graphic Designer/Marketing Coordinator
- Los Angeles, California
- Salary + Benefits
- Closing date
- 21 May 2022
- Coordinator / Executive
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Coordinate and assist in all campaign and Ecom photoshoots.
- Collaborate with team to create high quality print assets including seasonal lookbooks, emails, and eCommerce campaigns.
- Help manage internal resources to develop integrated campaigns that effectively leverage content.
- Assist in retouching editorial and product images; photo editing and color correcting.
- Organize asset deliverables for final distribution.
- Stay current on digital marketing best practices and industry standards.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Must have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills; ability to thrive in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to work efficiently against tight deadlines and lead process improvements and operational implementation/execution.
- 2-3+ years working with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Proficient in photo editing.
- File format understanding.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Experience in MS Office – Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
- 2+ years experience in a graphic design or marketing role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Communications, or Marketing preferred
*Los Angeles based. Must have reliable transportation.
L’AGENCE is an upscale contemporary women's fashion brand. L’AGENCE is distributed globally in retailers such as Sak’s 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Intermix, Shopbop, Revolve, Harrod’s, Net-A-Porter, as well as lagence.com and our own retail stores on Melrose Place and Madison Avenue.
2301 E Seventh St Ste A 401
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert