Badaboom provides an end-to-end supply chain platform and experience enabling creators and professional buyers to design, manufacture, and launch private label products. Our platform takes the complication out of searching for suppliers, vetting for quality, choosing products, negotiating price, and handling logistics. Our mission is to simplify the supply chain experience from concept to delivery to empower anyone to create their world-class brand.
Badaboom is looking for a talented Account Manager to join our growing Customer Success team.
You will be responsible for overseeing our customers’ journey through the Badaboom platform as they transition from sales prospects to active users: ensuring that their projects are successfully completed in a timely fashion as well as educating customers on how to leverage the entire suite of Badaboom services to maximize their long-term brand success.
You’ll work closely with other Account Managers, in-house design and product experts, members of our Supply Chain Ops team, and directly with customers, factory partners, and other external stakeholders. This role reports to the VP of Operations.
- Qualify and onboard new customers
- Determine the right product and service offering for every prospective customer
- Solve customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and efficient manner
- Achieve fluency with Badaboom’s suite of products and services; be able to speak intelligently on different product categories
- Manage project timelines with internal and external teams to ensure product development, packaging, and any additional components opportunities stay on track
- Proactively recognize customer roadblocks or opportunities and engage the right teams to resolve or capitalize on these points Identify and develop opportunities for existing customers to utilize more of Badaboom’s products and services
We’d love to hear from individuals who have:
- 2+ years in account management or a buying role
- Professional experience managing multiple independent brands or accounts
- Professional experience communicating with international suppliers and/or offices
- Ability to communicate with customers and suppliers about technical and design elements with an attention to detail
- Experience with or familiarity with sourcing/private label development
- A passion for product and a desire to learn about the best practices and trends for a variety of product categories
- Strong organization and communication skills with a propensity for relationship building
- A level of comfort multi-tasking, managing shifting priorities, and problem-solving
- Excellent proficiency in the English language—both written and verbal—sufficient for success in a remote and largely asynchronous work environment.
Working at Badaboom
We value integrity, transparency, empathy, inclusion, and efficiency. We believe that work and life are a balance and that our team produces the best work when they are living their best life, no matter where they are in the world.
We are an all-remote, multi-cultural team with team members distributed around the world from Shenzhen to LA to NYC to Tel Aviv.
Here are some of our guiding principles:
- Celebrate the second order: Fulfilling the first order is just the first part of a long journey with our customers. Their success and growth are ours as well
- Improve your craft: Our penchant for continuous improvement extends to our team, and we make a point to invest in our team's professional learning goals.
- Excellence is table stakes: every day, we deliver the best experience to our customers; we strive to perfect every touchpoint and detail.
- Be kind and direct with feedback: Sharing constructive criticism in a productive manner is an everyday practice for us.
- The same rules for the entire team: Policies and perks are the same for everyone on the team, from new hires to the CEO. Everyone receives the same perks, same hotels for travel, and the same opportunities to improve ourselves.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with 100% of premiums covered for you and your family (for W2 employees)
- Latest and greatest hardware and accessories for your workstation including computers, monitors, standing desks, etc.
- Learning and Development stipend for attending conferences, taking online courses, buying books, and more.
- Flexible PTO and holiday policy that reflects where you live and the holidays you celebrate.