Sales Operations Lead
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with the most positive impact. Our sneakers are environmentally friendly made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, avoiding chemicals or polluting processes when possible. VEJA produces in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producers and manufacturers.
VEJA is currently looking for a Sales Operations Lead (Wholesale) to join our North America team based in New York City.
Role & Responsibilities
- Partner with Paris-based logistics team to track and communicate inbound status of seasonal deliveries. Analyze status of deliveries vs. shipping plan.
- Serve as a liaison between logistics / 3PL warehouse / wholesale commercial team. Act as the main point of contact for wholesale customers as it relates to the shipping status of their order(s). - Communicate directly with customers the expected ship date of their orders, request ship windows to be opened or extended as needed. Ensure all EDI information and/or customer portals are correctly updated before shipping.
- Manage payment status for the assigned wholesale accounts to ensure target ship dates are being achieved.
- Execute outbound deliveries in ERP system, troubleshoot with logistics and/or IT issues that arise, liaise with both commercial team and wholesale customers the order status.
- Follow up directly with wholesale customer on all tracking details, i.e. BOLs, UPS information, etc.
- Manage and respond to chargeback claims from customers. Perform root cause analyses on chargebacks to dispute erroneous charges and to make improvements.
- Responsible for all after-sale activity such as shipping discrepancies, damage requests, etc. Partner with 3PL warehouse and logistics after deliveries to fix mistakes, communication errors, etc.
- Develop KPIs, new systems and solutions to manage wholesale shipping and operations more effectively and efficiently.
- Direct supervision of Wholesale Logistics Coordinator based in NYC.
- Commitment to the VEJA project and vision.
- 2-4 years prior experience in wholesale sales operations including experience with EDI ordering and communications.
- Ability to build out ad hoc systems to track sales admin KPIs and communications.
- Experience with case studies around sales order flow, outbound creation, and warehouse analytics.
- Advanced Excel skills and strong knowledge of ERP systems, ideally with SAP.
- Ability to get deep in to details of data and continue to improve key processes.
- Positive “can-do” attitude, ability to independently problem solve and effectively communicate solutions.
- Clear and concise communication skills; must have strong interpersonal skills to work crossfunctionally within the NA team, Paris HQ and 3PL warehouse.
- French speaker is a plus.