Consultant, SharePoint and Digital Presentation Consultant
The SharePoint and Digital Presentation Consultant is responsible for the overall management and digital footprint of the department SharePoint site. This individual will also have oversight into the communication of content via the SharePoint platform and the creation of all department digital presentations.
- Oversee the architecture/design, optimization and daily maintenance of department SharePoint site
- Develop and deploy custom web parts, web templates, workflows and other solutions within the SharePoint platform
- Manage SharePoint optimization by identifying opportunities to increase traffic and create an action plan with achievable solutions
- Provide recommendations and solutions for page navigation to improve user journey and experience
- Improve platform processes and functionality by studying current SharePoint flow and identifying opportunities for enhancement
- Oversee the deployment and delivery of SharePoint content to all relevant end users via existing platform channels
- Partner with all department stakeholders to determine best means of delivery of content via SharePoint platform to ensure maximum effectiveness
- Provide recommendations to site owners on the design, content relevance and naming conventions for their sites/pages
- Monitor and Manage department SharePoint presence within the greater organization and provide recommendations based on regular feedback
- Develop best practices for delivery of information via SharePoint and its existing communication tools
- Oversee the creation and management of department digital presentation needs
- Design and create compelling presentations according to department and communication team guidelines and standards
- Utilize existing software such as InDesign, PPT, etc.. to create templates and presentations that effectively communicate content clearly and concisely
- Collaborate with department stakeholders in the development of presentations while offering recommendations in how best to present content
- Maintain an understanding of latest digital presentation trends and improvements to keep department up to date in presenting content
- Prepare monthly analytic reports for SharePoint to measure platform metrics of views, downloads, conversions, trends and overall user interaction
- Meet regularly with department stakeholders to identify SharePoint technology needs for process improvement and UX for each end user
- Provide training, tutorials and onboarding to designated teams for the SharePoint platform and other associated technologies
- Maintain an organized library of all digital presentations created
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Advanced Skills or Certification in SharePoint Platform Technology
- Web Design and technical understanding of website development
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc…)
- Exceptional communication skills - written, oral and visual
- Retail experience, preferably in luxury/jewelry a plus
- Video Editing Skills
- Exceptional organization skills.
- Ability to think strategically.