HR Data Analytics & Reporting Analyst
This position is remote or in-person optional.
- Use HCM Cloud (OTBI/Oracle BI Publisher) and other internal tools to identify insights that inform business trends and future decision-making about human capital
- Work with other HR COEs and some internal clients (Finance/IT/Retail) to determine reporting requirements
- Build requested reports in HCM Cloud and/or other tools to answer business questions quickly and thoroughly
- Create, design and maintain HCM dashboards
- Assess, prioritize and produce ad hoc reporting and analytics for critical business needs
- Manage a catalog of reports and dashboards ensuring accuracy and availability of reporting for stakeholders
- Participate in projects and initiatives that inform the company's human capital strategies and or internal and external reporting needs
- Work with various COEs to create analytics that assist with YoY programs (e.g. OE, Comp, etc)
- Create metrics that assist with evaluating the impact of rolled out programs or initiatives.
- Work closely with the Talent Management teams to identify trends and impacts of talent programs
- Encourage self-service and train COEs on maintenance of their dashboards and ability to access information on demand
- Provide Employee Services team with SOPs for user support on tier 1 Q&As
- Demonstrate and integrate continuous process improvement review in all assignments
- Monitor and evaluate new enhancement packages, competitive applications and products and make recommendation features. Coordinate new functionality capabilities with COEs.