.Net Lead Developer
Tiffany & Co. is currently seeking a .Net Lead Developer and the focus of this role is to deliver Information Technology solutions for new and evolving business processes. Participate in design and development efforts as well as design of package application solutions for business needs. Liaise between managed services and Tiffany's functional partners on crafting technical documents, supervising development progress, presenting and coordinating deliverables while partnering with QA & MS teams to assess quality. The ideal candidate will also be involved in ongoing support and problem resolution for custom and packaged software applications.
- Participate in requirements definition efforts at the program, process and system levels for projects while providing periodic status updates to Project Leaders and Managers.
- Participate or lead .Net design efforts for coordinated processes including documentation or design tasks. Design may be custom or involve adaptation of or integration of application software. Design activities may involve learning package software and evaluating configuration options of the application against business requirements.
- Develop new programs and improvements to existing programs at the mid-level of both size and complexity. Development includes unit testing and may involve configuring of third party or packaged application software and/or custom development. The .Net Lead Developer will ensure the quality of developed and delivered IT capabilities and implement functional and user testing, ensuring accurate change control procedures are followed.
- Evaluate system integration impacts beyond the scope of specified change and participate in the planning, crafting, and coordinating of test plan efforts. Additionally, this position will provide support vital to applications and users within a functional area while proactively looking for tools and methods to improve the operation of the supported area. Partner with other areas of IT to ensure operational readiness of systems, mentor applications developers and maintain current technical skills and develop new skills through formal and informal skills development regimens.
- Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent job-related experience
- 6+ years of .NET development SDLC experience/expertise using .Net framework (2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.5), .NET Core and SQL Server
- Proven ability in leading managed services development teams and multi-functional teams
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in cloud platform (preferably Azure)
- Database programming (SQL Server 2016/2017/2019) with ODBC/OLEDB and understanding of SQL Broker, SSIS
- Experience integrating .NET applications with AS400, ESB and third-party packages a plus. NoSQL knowledge a plus
- Understanding of UX/UI guiding principles
- High level of motivation; ability to learn and lead quickly and adapt to a constantly evolving technical environment
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- ELK (Elastic, Logstash, Kibana) experience a plus.