Senior Wholesale Executive
Emilia Wickstead is looking for a Wholesale Executive to work alongside the team to support during Wholesale Campaigns and collection markets. The ideal candidate will have at least two years experience in a Wholesale role within the fashion industry and will have a thorough understanding of luxury retail.
Please note, this role will be predominantly based in the Emilia Wickstead office, located in West London and that travel to continental europe may be required, if and when necessary.
Main functions include:
- Manage, planning and execution of showrooms in London and Paris and working closely with the VM team to ensure that the spaces look on brand.
- Assist Director in the recruitment and briefing of freelance sales people, models and interns when necessary.
- Booking sales appointments for all collections across seasons
- Carrying out sales appointments for clients under agreed territories
- Compile Seasonal Sales Training for retail sales assistants
- Creation of Linesheets, selling look books and other support material
- Work with Commercial Director to set RRPs across EUR, GBP and USD
- Day to day management of the existing customer base, maintaining a clear professional communication with clients and providing swift responsive action to their requirements
- Work with our logistics team to actively carry out swaps and reorders for all existing accounts
- Assisting with the compilation of stock post-season stock counts and assembling the inventory to send back to the warehouse
Reporting and Analysis
- Input orders into Zedonk, ensuring all the wholesale data is correct
- Compile and present weekly sell through reports
- Compile the wholesale, regional reporting and analysis after the market closes
- Liaise with our Graphic Designer to ensure all packaging, documents and Sales materials are on brand and maintain inventory of all materials
- Respond quickly to queries from all Customers across wholesale and ecommerce
- Touch basis with WHS accounts on a bi-weekly basis to improve and maintain the relationship and offer support where necessary
- Update Sales Director on the value of the wholesale accounts including current and potential accounts
- Work closely with our Bookkeeper to ensure invoices are correct and include correct terms
- Identify and manage social media strategy for the company
- Coordinate Marketing assets, ensuring all content is correctly named, credited and filed
- Respond promptly to Customer requests for Marketing materials
- Assist in the fulfilment of special projects and installs, working on projects with stockists to improve awareness of the brand in specific markets
- Work alongside Commercial Director and Head of Comms team to coordinate and support brand marketing strategies and events
- Manage personal orders for all staff and partners
- Assist with Show production as and when required