Marketing and PR Intern
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
An exciting opportunity to gain experience across marketing and PR at The Fold. This internship opportunity will give you valuable insight into the marketing and PR activities within a growing global brand.
What you will do:
- Assist the Marketing Manager and Head of Communications with the planning and execution of brand campaigns and PR requests.
- Conduct market and competitor research across marketing, brand and PR.
- Support and assist with shoot planning and preparations for campaign and creative shoots for the brand’s marketing activity.
- Assist with planning and preparation for upcoming brand and PR in-person events.
- Assist PR manager with sample requests.
- Highly organised and able to prioritise and multitask.
- Able to communicate your ideas effectively.
- Adobe Suite skills would be helpful, but not a necessity.
- Microsoft Office Suite experience.
- Creative thinker with strong knowledge of social media, particularly Instagram.
- Interest in social media/ fashion or marketing.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- The staff discount policy includes an allowance to spend per season and 50% off the full retail price.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Regular social events.