Interim Digital Media Specialist
Do you believe we should never stop learning? GANT, the future of American Sportswear, strives to be an Employer of Choice in 70+ global markets. If you want to challenge convention and make clothes for the courageous, curious and creative, then join us on this journey!
About the role
GANT is now looking for a strategic and analytical digital communication expert with a deep understanding of the digital media landscape. We offer an exciting opportunity to implement the global digital media strategy and execution to ensure brand and sales growth. You will report to the Head of Media and join a highly motivated and driven team.
This is a parental leave cover for approximately 1 year.
- Implement and evolve the global paid digital media to approach ensuring digital growth, going with the Global strategy
- Consistent contact for paid digital media agencies; collaboration work and strategy execution, follow-ups, reporting structure
- Monitor and analyze media landscape, trends, regulations and best practices for paid social media and local differentiation
- Deliver digital media insights for digital creative campaign briefs and provide necessary media guidance for execution plans
- Responsible for insight connected to digital spend and optimization based on insights for assigned areas, including providing regular analysis and recommended actions as well as curating seasonal and commercial campaigns.
- Keep up with trends and best practices in online and offline media
- Set and follow up paid digital media KPIs making sure they are connected to the company’s overall business goals
- Keep track of budgets and invoicing for the digital media activates
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- Strong strategic mindset and knowledge of digital media planning and placement
- Great with numbers and a strong analytical approach
- Experience overseeing paid digital content creation
- Experienced working with third party systems for paid social advertising (eg. Smartly)
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a strong sense of ownership and drive for results
- A strong commitment, natural passion, and in-depth knowledge of social media platforms, digital trends, and branding
- Open-minded, curious, and innovative with an analytical, problem-solving mindset and good social skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
Apply with your CV and a cover letter in English by 2022/05/21 on our career site. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date. Until then, get to know us by following LifeAtGANT on Instagram.