Public Relations Communications Coordinator at ZOÏ Agency, New York
ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking a full-time Communications Coordinator for our New York office. Our ideal candidate is passionate about pursuing a career in the lifestyle communications industry.
As a Communications Coordinator, you will have the benefit of working alongside a small team in New York and across offices in Toronto and Montreal as well as exposure to clients within the lifestyle industry including fashion, beauty, design, and hospitality. The Communications Coordinator will support the team in day-to-day activities across the client roster as well as gain experience in contributing to larger projects. The Communications Coordinator will also be responsible for standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, detail-oriented, and proactive with a desire to grow within the agency. A motivated work ethic, initiative, and curiosity along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
ZOÏ Agency is currently a hybrid work model requiring 1-2 days in-person at the New York office (subject to change).
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the team in day-to-day activity
- Tracking media coverage for all clients
- Preparing press clippings Researching for client strategies and special projects Brainstorming new and creative outreaches for clients and conducting pitching with the support of manager
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
- Compiling and maintaining databases and media lists
- Spearheading reporting as needed for each client with guidance from manager Performing administrative tasks such as keeping the office running smoothly, managing subscriptions, preparing shipments and inventory management
The Ideal Candidate
- B.A. in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing or other relevant subject 1+ years of experience
- Knowledge of key online and print lifestyle publications
- Understanding of established and emerging social media platforms and KOL’s Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Highly developed sense of organization, with great attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills, including the ability to prioritize, meet multiple deadlines and manage stress
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience is a plus
- Vaccination for COVID-19
- Residing in New York
For more information about ZOÏ Agency and our clients please visit www.agence-zoi.com.