2 days left
- Part Time
GALVAN LONDON is looking for a highly motivated and organized intern to join the design team. You will assist with various tasks related to sampling, preparations for collection finalization, organizational tasks and presentations etc. The work environment at GALVAN is fast paced and energetic, no day is ever the same.
You will be based at the GALVAN LONDON design atelier in Düsseldorf, Germany, but might have commitments that require travelling. The internships are generally 3 to 6 months in duration, with various start points throughout the year, so we are always on the lookout for great candidates. We prioritize candidates who are looking to complete their compulsory internship.
Tasks will include but are not limited to
- Assist with coordination in atelier and design tasks
- Cross-departmental collaboration and communication
- Support with logistics, packing and shipping samples
- Produce and present thorough research, design boards, 3D samples and stand work
- Assist in daily studio errands when needed
- Maintaining and keeping the design boards updated and organized, as well as the digitized versions. Desired qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Ability to think both technical and creative
- Good knowledge of MS Office and Adobe suite
- High organizational skills with an eye for detail
- hands-on and pro-active, cooperative and positive attitude
- Strong sense for RTW and bridal, an overall deep and up-to-date knowledge of the fashion industry and environment
- Self-organized, open-minded, flexible with a positive attitude
- Confident to take initiative, committed to meet deadlines and able to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
As we interview candidates continuously, we therefore ask you kindly to submit your application as soon as possible. Please ensure your application is written in English and includes your CV, some examples of your work as well as a personal letter.
Applications sent by post can not be considered and will not be returned.