Product Marketing Manager
Founded in 2010, JOOR now services more than 13,3000 brands and over 380,000 retailers in 150 countries, processing an incredible $1.5B in wholesale transaction volume each and every month. Backed by Macquarie Group, Battery Ventures, Canaan Partners & ITOCHU, JOOR is a Series D start-up that provides the world's most recognized brands and retailers with a digital wholesale management platform that transforms the way these businesses work.
With a CEO recently named a Glossy 50 "Changemaker in the Fashion Industry", JOOR is attracting top talent to drive market dominance. We have over 200 employees in 12 global offices, including NYC, Philadelphia, LA, Milan, London, Paris, Madrid, Berlin, Melbourne, Seoul, Tokyo and Shanghai. And, we are continuing to grow in a smart, sound way
What we are looking for:
The Product Marketing team is responsible for leading the strategic positioning and adoption of JOOR’s products. You’ll deliver successful go-to-market launches by conducting market analysis, creating narratives, and enabling sales and customer success through effective training and collateral. In this role you’ll be key to increasing product adoption as the glue between Product, Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams.
- Partner with product team to plan for and execute feature and product releases; develop or update supporting sales materials and create and execute promotion plan
- Articulate customer value through product messaging, translating features and details into a story of benefits and business growth
- Empower sales with a strong library of sales enablement materials that effectively support the sales process and align with JOOR’s value proposition
- Communicate new releases to customers through newsletter and in-platform content to increase engagement and feature adoption
- Support product-related messaging and content for integrated campaigns
- Prepare and calibrate launch plans for releases, coordinating with internal stakeholders
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals
- Define key performance indicators and dashboards to measure, optimize, and focus product marketing activities
- Effectively communicate product marketing plans and metrics regularly to internal stakeholders
We would LOVE to hear from you if:
- At least 3-5 years of product marketing experience preferably within a tech startup.
- Proven, successful experience in marketing plan creation, execution, measurement, analysis, and reporting
- Experience managing marketing budgets and external stakeholders such as contractors and agencies
- A customer-centric mindset and approach
- Highly collaborative, tech-oriented self-starter who focuses on producing great work and outcomes for the business
- Positive, energetic attitude
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams
- Access to Market Weeks to see the product in action.
- Collaborate with our teams in global offices around the world
- Regular social events, including happy hours, lunch & learns, company offsites, meetups and speaker series
- Transparency into the state of our business via monthly all-hands meetings, showcasing the company's performance in relation to revenue and growth.
We are one of the few tech companies with a female CEO and 1/3 of our engineering team is made up of women — well above the industry norm. Walking our floors, you'll find people of every shape, color, ethnicity and creed. If you are looking to join a team of innovators and trail blazers who value diversity of thought and experience, then JOOR may just be the place for you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Excited about the role but still not 100% you fit the criteria? We would still love to hear from you!