Alexandra Grecco is looking for a highly motivated Sales Manager to lead our domestic and international sales initiatives. This is an opportunity to hit the ground running at a fun, fast-paced company with many opportunities for professional growth. The role will report to the Founder.
Job Type: We are looking for a Sales Manager, with 3 + years of experience in the bridal industry.
Job Description: As an integral member of the team, you will be tasked with:
- Developing, managing, and implementing a growth plan for existing and new accounts.
- Populating weekly sales reports with the ability to analyze patterns, providing feedback and suggestions.
- Continually researching opportunities in untapped regions and proactively pursuing appropriate leads.
- Maintaining budgets and sales goals.
- Advising on pricing and market gap analysis, with a fluency in the competitive landscape.
- Hosting seasonal market appointments from end-to-end ensuring successful collection launches.
- Fostering strong relationships with retailers, serving as the point of contact for all communications.
- Keeping meticulous notes as it relates to feedback from our retailers and consumers.
- Facilitating trunk show coordination and sample loans.
- Responding to customer inquiries.
- Working closely with Production and Design to ensure the timely delivery of stock and bridal orders.
- 3 + years of wholesale bridal experience.
- Have a deep love of bridal with an inherent understanding of the marketplace, trends, and business norms.
- Experienced in populating sales spreadsheets in Excel with a keen sense of how to analyze retail trends and sales data. Must be analytically-minded and open to learning how to navigate new platforms.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presenting skills. Must possess writing acumen.
- Be a team player who is willing to assist with other departments, if needed.
Salary & Benefits: Commensurate with experience. Benefits provided.
About Alexandra Grecco: Alexandra Grecco launched her namesake bridal line in the summer of 2014 with a collection of sophisticated gowns that paired her clean design aesthetic with high-quality fabrics and intricate hand-embroidery. The Alexandra Grecco name has become synonymous with the timeless and refined silhouettes that stem from Alexandra’s ethereal vision. The designer’s sensibilities cater to the less traditional bride who wants to feel like her most authentic self on her wedding day.