- Tory Burch
- London, United Kingdom
- Closing date
- 4 Nov 2022
- Merchandising & Planning
- Entry Level / Assistant
The Junior Planner, EUME at Tory Burch is responsible for supporting the analysis and forecast process for the region through strategic merchandise planning, controlled inventory management and actionable reporting and insights. To excel, this person must have excellent merchandising maths and analytical skills, strong Excel knowledge, creative problem-solving skills, and enjoy working in a fast paced, collaborative environment.
- Seeks and understands the brand; its values and vision. Is also aware of strategies for the department/brand and ensures these are continually delivered;
- Has an awareness of the financial targets and understands how they are to be delivered;
- Provides sophisticated analysis and reporting on a daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on sales and stock position for the Business. Partnering with the DTC Planners to maximize stock turnover;
- Liaising with Customer service to ensure stock transfers between channels;
- Commercially astute and proactive, evaluating the business trends, risks and opportunities, putting forward action plans to successfully drive the business forward;
- In advance of market, ensuring all analysis and reports have been produced in a timely manner;
- Support in the creation of OTB liaising with Merchandising team;
- Support the Snr Planning & Operations Manager with the monthly reforecasting;
- Accountable for the data upload into Company Planning Tool (Stratos) on a monthly and yearly cycle; receipts target including reforecasting sales, margin, receipts and inventory;
- Be accountable and drives the creation of stock lists to support inventory clearance strategies;
- Raises the profile of the Planning team within the business, representing the department in meetings and always presenting the department in a positive and professional manner;
- Closely collaborates with cross functional partners such as NY Merchandising & Planning, EU DTC Merchandising & Planning, Wholesale Sales team and Wholesale Buying team;
- Regularly seeks feedback from the Snr. Planning and Operations Manager and reacts positively, acting on this feedback to improve performance;
- Ensure all Company policies and procedures are adhered to.
EDUCATION & PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
In order to deliver the main responsibilities of the role, you will need the following skills:
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience in a similar role;
- A highly motivated individual with a disciplined approach to problem solving;
- Able to show commercial aptitude;
- Strong communication skills; strong English verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- A fast learner, able to work independently and cross functionally in a fast paced and dynamic environment;
- Someone who uses initiative with a hands-on approach and the ability to prioritise;
- A team player who is focused on delivering results.
- Strong IT and Analytical skills; Sound knowledge in Microsoft Excel skills required, must be comfortable handling and manipulating large data sets;
- Skilled on Microsoft office PowerPoint;
- Ability to quickly learn other Company's tools. Knowledge of SAP and MicroStrategy a plus.
How will success be measured?
- Delivering against financial KPIs;
- Performance will be measured on the productivity of the team, EOY inventory results and how you adapt and live by our Company values;
- Bi Annual Performance Reviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment.
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please contact email@example.com .
Tory Burch is an American lifestyle brand that embodies the personal style and sensibility of its Chairman, CEO and Chief Creative Officer, Tory Burch. Launched in February 2004, the collection includes ready-to-wear, shoes, handbags, accessories, watches, home and beauty. There are more than 200 Tory Burch boutiques across North America, Europe, the Middle East, Latin America and Asia, and the brand is available at over 3,000 department and specialty stores worldwide and toryburch.com. In 2015, the Company introduced Tory Sport, a performance activewear collection that celebrates the elegance of sport. Inspired by the grace and strength of athletes. Tory Sport balances high-tech fabrics with classic design.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert